Ruben Villager
    Apr 2016

MOD Ara Haan stuff Giveaway.

This is my first time making any type of forum. Especially on NA lol, so bare with me please?
    Title: Ara Haan stuff giveaway. Since I'm quitting NA and Ara was the only one I played and have stuff for.
    Date to be given: July 15th.
    Winner: 2 or 3.
    Giveaway type: Contest? ( Is that allowed in this section? )
    Delivery type: I will PM the winners where to meet up at in game to receive prizes.

NOTE: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEAL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS. ( cause im broke and the most i could seal is Navillera so. )

Prizes:
    TDI 5/5 ( 1st winner, sorry the picture is small. )
    Screenshot_501.png
    Navillera v1 6/6 ( 2nd winner. ignore the blue spear poking in. )
    Screenshot_502.png
    Royal Butterfly hair pink vers, red goth loli top, bad girls pants, pink idol gloves, chocolate maid shoes, and ELS office weapon. ( 3rd winner )
    Screenshot_317.png

On July 14th I will post the winners, and request to lock the thread. I will then send the winners a PM on that day as well to meet me wherever they wish in game to receive their prize.

Comment Theme: Anything artistic! From painting to traditional art, from digital to gfx! It can be anything! and I really mean anything. Video making, pumpkin carving ( tho idk if you have pumpkins in summer.. but its still up there. ), just pure photoshopping something. I really just wanna see what you guys create. Have fun!

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    Spoiler:

original art c:

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016
    This is one of my older works back in 2009, when I used to spend time on this Pokemon forum.

I still consider it one of my better works, also because I never touched graphic arts since then.
    Also photoshop is overrated, GIMP master race :')

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2016
    Untitled-3.png

Made this long time ago for a anime fan club.Done using photoshop

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2013
    Alphabet
    I guess this will probably work. Just made an avatar of my main since I still haven't finished my sketch from 4 years ago...

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2015
    Wonderland
    Y?ichir?_Hyakuya_(Anime)_(2).png
    Lolol I cant draw :V

P.S. yvonnebui thats not photo shopped or edited at all. You just took the art from voltage inc.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2012
    In ur mind ~<3
    Y?ichir?_Hyakuya_(Anime)_(2).png
    Lolol I cant draw :V

P.S. yvonnebui thats not photo shopped or edited at all. You just took the art from voltage inc.
    welp if u not liking my previous one ' ` ' i can always get infinite of them from mi instagram (for the previous one i edited background n color n light ' - ' )
    P.s check out mi instagram https://www.instagram.com/vione_yvione/

- - - Updated - - -

hope you enjoy it now ( . . )

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2015
    10527281_730306753675124_9043576984807695719_n.jpg
    my art, i really like dat couple in anime Akame Ga Kill
    and more, hope you feel like it (sr for my bad English)
    shiina.jpg
    usar.jpg
    shouko.jpg
    shiba tatsuya.jpg

Altera Savior
    Jan 2013
    Because it's an Ara giveaway---
    Spoiler:

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2016
    Loving the entries so far guys! Keep it up!

Also, Note: You can submit more than once, but it doesn't increase your chances.

•