thread: AS or BH?

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    Planet Earth

AS or BH?

Agh.. I really can't decide. As a returning player I decided I wanted to make a new main (Previously had a CBS). I honestly only like to PvE and I can't decide between Asura or Blazing Heart.. I love both, and I also have fun playing as both of them. Which is better?

Edit: I wouldn't mind playing as any other Elesis class, since i've heard they're all good at pve?
    : New Information

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    Played them both but personally i would go for AS since she is just more fun to me and she can do well with +7 sd wep

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016
    How about you let your fortune decide for you?

Out of your four choices, Grand Master is the most underwhelming in PvE despite all her free passive stats.
    Asura shines the most in PvE because she's almost always on invincibility frames and she gains resources very fast.
    Blazing Heart's DPS is her strongest point.
    CrA excels in Henir where she can replenish her HP with a very disturbing frequency.

You can never make a wrong choice. Player affinity only goes so far. You can enjoy a class as long as you give it love and you try to learn all its mechanics. Their performance depends most on the pilot.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    As a BH/CrA main, both are very strong but I prefer BH for my playstyle.(That is, swallow MP with AoF and vomit fiery big numbers with Ignis Crusher and stuff)

I also like AS as she is very strong in skill-spams with the right cycle of skills....also less gear-reliant than Elesis classes

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    In a Popcorn Cup
    Both AS and BH are great in PvE.

Nowadays, even though both got a nerf, Asura is still strong because of her great clearing and bossing skills as well as utility (yay Fox Fire, Suppresion and fixed Necromancer!). Blazing Heart on the other hand got into a weaker position now with her damage being nerfed.

Nevertheless, it all depends on what you enjoy the most, since they are both interesting thematically. Just play with both of them for some time until you find a clue that makes you get "hooked" onto one of them.

I hope I helped.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    From what I heard from my friends, AS is clunky to use, and I'll have to agree with that. However, with repetition, that shouldn't be a problem in the long run.

From my experience from using GrM, she's VERY pot hungry and can be a headache trying to manage SoV, WoTs, war prelude, and maybe even enhanced agility stacks if you're petty enough. Though, she's not bad thanks to juggernaut buster, saber extinction, and rushing sword. I would not recommend her unless you really find her fun and want to commit.

Unfortunately I have no played BH and CrA recently so I do not have definitive opinions about them.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    See you there
    Nowadays, even though both got a nerf, Asura is still strong because of her great clearing and bossing skills as well as utility (yay Fox Fire, Suppresion and fixed Necromancer!). Blazing Heart on the other hand got into a weaker position now with her damage being nerfed.
    This.
    The burn is still very good, but as Skill/Commands DPS goes on. You will be very outclassed by most of the pve classes.
    Is still super fun but i honestly think BH is now a pvp focused class (even more than before).
    But at the end it's up to you if you wanna main BH it's cool. But yeah you may depend on gear more than using an Ara.

•