Sous Chef
    Dec 2014
    Kalos

IB set recommendations for Eve

Elwiki isn't loading for me properly right now so I can't look over all the IBs and stats, but which IB sets (released in NA or not yet released) benefit PvE Eves the most? I am currently using the Trump Bunny IM set which gives me a nice amount of Awk Time, so I'd like to get a full IB that can give me at least 10% Awk Time as well. Procs, increased Skill Damage/Magic Attack or other PvE stats would also be nice but not required; Awk Time is my priority over those. Pricing of the set is no issue, if it's too expensive I'll work for it so long as none of the pieces are extremely rare (so something like RM would be a no, as it seems the earrings are almost nonexistent in the market).

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    With IB release trends being as they are, I'd suggest you simply burn whichever set is the next to come, since that will have the best effects.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    rosso is good, adds skill dmg 7% on 5/5 and 5% on 4/4 plus 3% magic and phy atk.

next is probably henir 4/5 + AA-AD 4/4 combo for 20% crit dmg and 30% awaken time (assume you socket crit to over 80%)

as for awakening just get an awaken ring + skill ring combo since nothing else really worth occupying the ring slot anyway

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Elpheus is going to be next and it's a really REALLY strong set, so prepare your wallet.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    elpheus prob only good on CN. Other eve classes either don't proc enough of that 10% chance 30 stack + 15% dmg proc as much or cant reasonably maintain it. Rosso's passive + skill dmg is good on all occasions, same with henir+AA/AD crit dmg combo

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    elpheus prob only good on CN. Other eve classes either don't proc enough of that 10% chance 30 stack + 15% dmg proc as much or cant reasonably maintain it. Rosso's passive + skill dmg is good on all occasions, same with henir+AA/AD crit dmg combo
    xxz/zzx on CEM.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    xxz/zzx on CEM.
    you wont be spamming just that command to keep up the stacks. None other empress skills really procs (maybe space wrench?). CN can go for active sin scissor build which help proc the stacks.

rip cbs doe.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    you wont be spamming just that command to keep up the stacks. None other empress skills really procs (maybe space wrench?). CN can go for active sin scissor build which help proc the stacks.

rip cbs doe.
    I don't think you play CEM, but xxz is her best command which acquires a lot of mp (if you're mana hungry) while being able to proc. I don't know if special actives proc the buff, but CEM also has things like MEB which she actively uses. Tesla shock is another option she can use, but most people don't.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    you miss my original point, in order to maintain 30 stacks at 10% proc per stack you'd be spamming that command every second and even then prob wont maintain high number of stacks. Brings up MEB why.....? It can't be compared to sin scissors in terms of procing and spammability to keep up the stacks.

Rosso and henir boost are passive, much more reliable. Also frees up tactical considerations so you don't have to consider using very limited eve proc commands just to keep up the boost stacks.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    you miss my original point, in order to maintain 30 stacks at 10% proc per stack you'd be spamming that command every second and even then prob wont maintain high number of stacks. Brings up MEB why.....? It can't be compared to sin scissors in terms of procing and spammability to keep up the stacks.

Rosso and henir boost are passive, much more reliable. Also frees up tactical considerations so you don't have to consider using very limited eve proc commands just to keep up the boost stacks.
    I said that xxz is the best command implying yes, CEM has the ability to spam that every few seconds if she wants to maintain it. I brought up MEB because it's an active therefore it can proc. MEB has a 6 sec CD so she can just simply cast MEB every 6 seconds while having her 3 summons out to proc the effect. Remember that MEB can be doublecasted totaling up to 8 MEBs which can proc the buff. Yes Sin Scissors outclasses MEB in terms of proccing, but I believe you're seriously underestimating CEM's ability to proc. Elpheus is viable on CEM.

•