Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    We'll have to prove it when sets is out

I had CEM with alterasia set +dark IV. proc rate is not that high.

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    We'll have to prove it when sets is out

I had CEM with alterasia set +dark IV. proc rate is not that high.
    Thats cus lol dark mob resistance

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Sous Chef
    Dec 2014
    Kalos
    as for awakening just get an awaken ring + skill ring combo since nothing else really worth occupying the ring slot anyway
    While I have a RoF I won't often use it on my Eves, I prefer using Eltrion Skill Ring + Ring of Brilliant Attack for elemental build (though, that's a whole new topic I forgot to bring up when I made this thread, so I'll mention it later). I haven't remade CBS on my main account yet but I will eventually. I know that my alt account CBS certainly doesn't need RoF, as for my main account CN and CEm I don't really have Awk Charge issues as long as I'm not partied with someone who's using a weapon higher than +10. It also helps that I have 19% Awk Time meaning I almost never have to re-awaken in SDs--if I do re-awaken, it's only once more. But yeah, that's why I'm kinda big on Awk Time .w.

---

As for CEm's ability to proc, in my experience she does a pretty decent job at it. Probably not as close to my CN's procing however it's more than likely because I use like... 3 different actives on CN, one of which is spammable -lolscissors- whereas on CEm I currently only use MEB as an active BUT! then again she has her summons so more MEBs. I use DFW on both and I use commands on both, they are both suitable classes for proc builds~

---

Now, going back to my elemental build -derailing my own thread but can't bother to make a new one so w/e- I'm currently running Plague. Plague before the nerf was extremely good on CN--she healed with ease and I never had to use mana pots (which is something I prefer in a character, I hate relying on items in general). But some time ago we had that new character event and I decided to remake CEm. I find that I play CEm and CN equally now, and like I mentioned earlier I plan on remaking CBS. But I'm not really sure whether to ditch Plague in favor of Freeze or just keep it. I find Plague very redundant on CEm but I feel like CN needs Plague now more than ever. And as for CBS, I'm not really sure what attributes CBS mains use these days. So I'd like an element that can benefit all the Eves, but if I ditch Plague that would render the Plague on my Eltrion accessories useless... I am rather torn about this. What would you do in this situation?

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    was doing skill combo test vs practice monkey

oh ninjaed

me and aquatail were talking about the new set that is due to come out in couple of months. its 5/5 has 10% chance for stack, each stack gives 0.5% atk dmg stacks up to 30, duration is 20 sec/stack. The point of contention we have is CeM won't be able to fully utilize all 30 stacks all the time due to proc rate not good enough as indicated in my original post. Aqua disagrees well we will just to have to find out when set is here

for awaken time CBS just need to toss a needle out and its auto 3 gauge. CN sin scissor/core spam gains it back quiet easily too. Forgot about CeM haven't played her a long time but I think easiest way is to space wrench a buncha mobs..overall though you shouldn't worry about awaken charge/time at all since you'd gain all 3 bars quiet easily as eves anyway. a little time in betwn awakens shouldn't be too much of an issue

If you already have plague 3 or 4 then don't bother switch. convert xtra HPs into mana conversion for mana more than makeup for whatever other ele could have done in replacement of plague.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    was doing skill combo test vs practice monkey

me and aquatail were talking about the new set that is due to come out in couple of months. its 5/5 has 10% chance for stack, each stack gives 0.5% atk dmg stacks up to 30, duration is 20 sec/stack. The point of contention we have is CeM won't be able to fully utilize all 30 stacks all the time due to proc rate not good enough as indicated in my original post. Aqua disagrees well we will just to have to find out when set is here
    I would like to see a video of how "bad" CEM's proc rate is with your build. Personally, I tested it on one giant training monkey with my proc heavy build and just with a weapon with water II and Dark I. It wasn't that bad with just the Water II Dark I on one giant training monkey meaning she has a sufficient enough proc rate to utilize Elpheus. I was using 3 Summons, xxz, MEB, and tesla shock.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    I JC my CeM to Nemmy during last event

and yeah, instead of arguing of how it should be, why don't we do like I said and wait till set is out and see how it really works during runs in a recorded video.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Lucena City, Philippines but currently working in Doha, Qatar
    I think Elpheus is your next bet since it has proc for buffs and it heals like Nocturne since CN & CBS sacrifice hp for mp. I still dunno about Eve IBs since most of them are very expensive. RM 9/9 & HLOTS 9/9 are also good for her. Both statwise and fashionwise. You can also combo with 4/4 AD or AA since both of them have crit damage. SR 9/9 has 12% skill damage but the looks....meh. I dunno about if NBS 8/8 got cheap but its perfect for CEmp <3

Elder Citizen
    Oct 2013
    do NOT get anything that procs for CBS (for example Elpheus)....outside of pvp she has garbage proc rate......
    because:
    *garbage normals (you won't use them unless obligated because of the game mode you are playing)
    *most likely you won't use any active with her except ECS.
    *kugel has ok proc rate but it won't be enough for keeping up the stacks

CeM and CN doesn't have problems with procing things at all.
    CeM has xxz command and 3~5 summons all the time (4~12 MEBs and 4~6 Testla Shocks)
    CN has >>^zxx (use it against a group of enemies or a medium/bigish mob if you don't have mana) and sin scissors spam

for IB set i would recommend:
    • HL 4/5 (top~shoes): 10% crit dmg, hair is too expensive and the HL 5/5 effect is bad
    • CM 5/5 (hair~shoes): 5% crit dmg and really good amount of stats....if i remember right the weapon~acc have crit dmg too, idr
    • EO or EOvD 3/3: since you want awekening time (idk why tho) the cape has like 22% (only for dungeon) i think and the 3/3 set has 10% crit dmg. This weapon~acc set is quite cheap too.
    • SR 5/5 and 4/4: 5/5 has 7% skill dmg and the 4/4 has 5% skill dmg+3% phy/mag att power i think.

older IB sets that i could recommend have at least 1 expensive/hard to find part or doesn't have useful bonuses used in the actual "meta" so i won't list them.

Elpheus isn't really useful for CBS...
    ET3 weapon~acc have 5% crit dmg and 5% skill dmg but you'll have to wait like 4 months to get it

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    I have HL 4/5, since I had it on my CN before changing to CE.
    Is nice.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    pssss Aqua, how's that elpheus set working out for CeM?

•