Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell

How much would you pay for something like this

I was kinda aiming for 5mil or not sure if its even worth ed wwwwwww

Hypothetically speaking how much would u pay for something like this- it was a quick doodle during driving class i know its bad but kgnwkfndjfjfj

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Not on that kind of paper. If you're selling traditional art, make sure that it's on a blank sheet of paper and the photo is well-lit. Everything else is a pain in your customer's butt.
    Style-wise I have nothing to say really, except that you should maybe finish your work before showing it off.
    Other than that, just go for it.

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    Lines, not finished, currently 0mil :/

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    There's definitely some potential there :P. It'll be hard to get a good grasp on pricing without finished lines, since this is just a doodle you did
    (also gl with driving class i don't have the money for it myself but driving terrifies me asdfg)

Grab a sketchbook (or just blank printer paper if you're budgeting) and try to do a completed bust/waist up/etc. As far as traditional commissions go, sketch veeeery lightly with your pencil so that your eraser can pick up all the lines if you make a mistake. Most phones have good quality cameras these days if you don't have a scanner, so just lay the paper in natural light somewhere and get a picture from above to make it look okay. (You can also touch it up digitally, there's probably a free program that can easily let you brighten an image up and make the lines more crisp.)

Uuhh all that said, I think you could easily get 5mil(+?) with a bit more effort .

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    There's definitely some potential there :P. It'll be hard to get a good grasp on pricing without finished lines, since this is just a doodle you did
    (also gl with driving class i don't have the money for it myself but driving terrifies me asdfg)

Grab a sketchbook (or just blank printer paper if you're budgeting) and try to do a completed bust/waist up/etc. As far as traditional commissions go, sketch veeeery lightly with your pencil so that your eraser can pick up all the lines if you make a mistake. Most phones have good quality cameras these days if you don't have a scanner, so just lay the paper in natural light somewhere and get a picture from above to make it look okay. (You can also touch it up digitally, there's probably a free program that can easily let you brighten an image up and make the lines more crisp.)

Uuhh all that said, I think you could easily get 5mil(+?) with a bit more effort .
    i use android so unfortunately my camera aint that good >3< I do have a scanner app but I'm not sure if it's enough to make up for the quality loss

Lines, not finished, currently 0mil :/
    Not on that kind of paper. If you're selling traditional art, make sure that it's on a blank sheet of paper and the photo is well-lit. Everything else is a pain in your customer's butt.
    Style-wise I have nothing to say really, except that you should maybe finish your work before showing it off.
    Other than that, just go for it.
    yeah i have a sketchbook, that particular doodle was the first thing ive drawn on lined paper for a while
    ehh maybe i should show some finished stuff then

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    i use android so unfortunately my camera aint that good >3< I do have a scanner app but I'm not sure if it's enough to make up for the quality loss
    My old android phone had a bad camera too ; - ; just get it as focused / well lit as possible and you can pull it into a free program like Gimp and enhance it probably ! the first picture's quality isn't that bad at all tbh

there's definitely potential though ;v; i have plans for a future art shop and what ive been doing is like, drawing random outfits i make up in MW, or that I already have, etc. even just privately you can take the refs you see in the fanart forum and try them out to get some practice, but as far as examples go just try your best to get a clean sketch out of your own designs/charas/etc and you'll do great

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Kind of why I drew with my mouse on PS/MS Paint....and when you get some Mr Greens, Tabby is your best fwend~

•