Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012

Unsure what element to go for

I play both BM and RF (pve)

Would Water II + Light II be viable? I wanna use it for the atk reduction to increase my tankiness since i'm terribad. It should work well with RF's Weapon Break.

But I might be missing out on so much damage from Water II + Wind II. My BM is using an active build afterall. Maybe I should git gud

Any advice? =[

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I would definitely use Water II + Wind II. Light is only really useful if you can proc it consistently enough so that bosses can't even move (like Freyja can), and even if you do get hit, BM has BA to use which can heal back up, and RF has innate red damage in one of his passives. Also, consumables exist.

Improving your pilot skill is definitely not a bad idea. If you're usually dying at the boss, then you should watch out for it's patterns if you aren't familiar with them already, and videos are a great resource. It's a little hard to give specific advice in this regard without a video of your gameplay or at least some way of describing what specific problems you have (eg what causes you the most trouble in general? Bosses? Which specific ones? etc.), so we can help if you could elaborate a little bit.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Instead of Water II + Light II, why not Water II + Dark II for example? Dark can heal your HP, and Actives can proc Dark too. Otherwise Water II + Wind II, like SKy mentioned.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I would highly recommend against Dark in PvE because of high resistance in mobs in end-game that make the attribute near useless so it's difficult to proc in the first place, and even if you do get a proc, the effect of it is also decreased to almost nothing. I don't believe Wind resistance lowers the proc's damage, but either way, at least it's more useful than Dark.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    I shall go with Wind then. Raven will be my first char that fights up close rather than from a distance so I should be okay. ty

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    If you're using both BM and RF, I would highly recommend using Wind 2 + Water 2. RF does not have any long-term defense reducing options. Water will be handy. Going Water 4 would not make much of a difference in activation/effect compared to Water 2 since the progression slows --> Wind 2's effects would be more beneficial overall to let you have a somewhat decent chance for really strong normals and actives.

•