thread: level 95 armor?

Velder Noble
    Oct 2013
    Much Stalker

level 95 armor?

My brother's been playing around with my account, and today, on the 3rd or so run of hall of el, he got this:

I looked around the internet for it and couldn't find it on anything like google. Next I tried youtube, and I think TheDarkLena got gloves. The icon for the gloves was a red triangle instead of a purple square. When you try to identify it, it says "You can feel a strong power that cannot be identified yet. (Can be identified later.)"
    What do you guys think? New end-game equipment?

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    My brother's been playing around with my account, and today, on the 3rd or so run of hall of el, he got this:

I looked around the internet for it and couldn't find it on anything like google. Next I tried youtube, and I think TheDarkLena got gloves. The icon for the gloves was a red triangle instead of a purple square. When you try to identify it, it says "You can feel a strong power that cannot be identified yet. (Can be identified later.)"
    What do you guys think? New end-game equipment?
    Inb4 better than Heroic sets and everyone complains about having to change their setups again.
    fixed for you:

Velder Noble
    Oct 2013
    Much Stalker
    Inb4 better than Heroic sets and everyone complains about having to change their setups again.
    fixed for you:

ty XD
    I'm also questioning the red "cannot dismiss." From my three+ years of Elsword experience, I don't remember seeing any item with that text.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    ty XD
    I'm also questioning the red "cannot dismiss." From my three+ years of Elsword experience, I don't remember seeing any item with that text.
    It might be a ninja item that will later be for an event or just a placeholder for some drops they haven't figured out yet....

"Dismiss" lol....Can you discard it? Or is it a curse!? wooooo~spookeh~

Bethma Guard
    Feb 2016
    "Dismiss" lol....Can you discard it? Or is it a curse!? wooooo~spookeh~
    TFW your mind instantly goes to Kill la Kill, lol(I only watched one episode, I swear).

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    TFW your mind instantly goes to Kill la Kill, lol(I only watched one episode, I swear).
    You know who's better than you? I haven't watch one episode of Kill la Kill cuz reasons.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Well legendary armor was confirmed in a GM stream so that's what I would speculate those things are for.

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    Well legendary armor was confirmed in a GM stream so that's what I would speculate those things are for.
    wasnt confirmed
    it was a suggestion that they liked so possibly in the future

we'll find out once kr gets the last part of the dungeon out today or tomorrow

Head Chef
    Jul 2016
    Edolas
    Maybe its like SD gear where u get pieces in random dungeon drops and then upgrade it with other materials.

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2011
    An intriguing new set, Wonder if they are gonna increase equip max level from 90 to 95 so that armor max stat socket become something greater than 858 again. Looking forward to new and interesting effect~

•