thread: level 95 armor?

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012
    Thanks for sharing!
    Is there anyone getting any equip besides triangle and square?
    from 2nafish's live 32:56 and a few seoncds after it, I can see that there is a hexagon and circle one: https://youtu.be/yTppJJysXB8
    The Hexagon ones are called Star Fragments, the circle ones are Round Fragments. And yes they can drop as well.

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2011
    The Hexagon ones are called Star Fragments, the circle ones are Round Fragments. And yes they can drop as well.
    Also, the unique one seems to have different names. The unique one already displayed by Aemo is called "Red Balance El Tear Fragment"
    I just got another one which is called "Red Transformation El Tear Fragment".

El Tear Fragment.PNG

just gonna give more information that there is a unique rarity for that square thingy

I just realized, is there something wrong with my eyes? The El tear fragment in the picture looks blue. Why is it still called red?

-----------------------------------------

As far as I know, the unique ones cover two shapes, I guess they can be any shape {round, hexagon, square, triangle} and maybe any color {red, purple, blue}...?

Note that Purple is blue + red in terms of color mixing. Maybe red will have offensive effects, blue will have supportive effects and purple will have a bit of both?

And maybe the red unique series will have the name transformation and the blue unique series will have the name balance. Don't know about purple yet.

I wonder when KOG are going to reveal how this series of equipment works~

And anyone got any other unique equips?

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    i got four drop there is Red fragment, blue fragment, and purple fragment

Velder Noble
    Dec 2013
    no wan knows
    Is there anyone getting any equip besides triangle and square?
    //waves
    I got round gloves

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    [Akari]

welp get to stacking

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2011
    //waves
    I got round gloves
    Thank you for the data!

welp get to stacking
    That's quite a lot of gears!

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    I've gotten a good bit with doing work towards the two titles for collection purposes.

http://i.imgur.com/nBcoLJz.png

Large image so I think a link is ok?

I've gotten two more outside this image, both unique quality. Hoping these end up as viable lv95 pieces rather than gimmicky sets :x

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    I've gotten a good bit with doing work towards the two titles for collection purposes.

I've gotten two more outside this image, both unique quality. Hoping these end up as viable lv95 pieces rather than gimmicky sets :x
    Pro tip you can adjust image size and crop on imgur.

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2011

Thanks for the sharing! That's a lot of gears you farmed. May I ask if you got any luck gaining any unique fragment gear?

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    Pro tip you can adjust image size and crop on imgur.
    Pro tip: Its called being lazy. Thank you for your valuable input though.

Thanks for the sharing! That's a lot of gears you farmed. May I ask if you got any luck gaining any unique fragment gear?
    The only "unique" level items I've picked up so far are:
    'Blue Balance El Tear Fragment'
    'Red Balance El Tear Fragment'
    'Purple Transformation El Tear Fragment'.

The rest of all the pieces I've gained are just all the variations of the shapes & names at Elite quality. Will be farming the place for a while to see what I get (on top of the fast exp, 2 minute clears with SD level exp is good stuff + missions popping)

•