Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014

Still no PVP matchup FIX after all that update.

Can this game stop giving a constant update without fixing PVP matchup. There has been a constant complain about the pvp matchup and all I am seeing is patch patch patch. Where is the patch for the pvp system matchup. Why do you have to give classes the new nerf on the pvp side, ya just gonna ignore this until december. This game really ignores some stuff so badly. This problem started like around May. WOOOOW. FIX IT JESUS.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    When the nerfs are only necessary and they put it in PVE too...rip BH~

But yeah...there some issues I have with the nerfs I recieved today as mainly a PVE player but since this balance patch has a lot of PVP stuff as a misdirection...I think they just haven't been able to find a good solution yet to be honest....

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    KR doesn't have a high priority on fixing the queue system since they actually have enough people queuing to match similar ranks with each other.

Tragic really.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    KR doesn't have a high priority on fixing the queue system since they actually have enough people queuing to match similar ranks with each other.

Tragic really.
    Adding on, since we're basically following KR's updates rly closely, we'd have to wait until they do something about it (if they ever do...)

But if anything at least when I went to the KOG thingy the GMs do recognize this issue.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    so does that mean no Hero Arena...?

*uninstall*

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Adding on, since we're basically following KR's updates rly closely, we'd have to wait until they do something about it (if they ever do...)

But if anything at least when I went to the KOG thingy the GMs do recognize this issue.
    Hoping for one of those NA-centric features like the shared bank quest we had~

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Hoping for one of those NA-centric features like the shared bank quest we had~
    At this point no other servers are going to get their own exclusive system.

so does that mean no Hero Arena...?

*uninstall*
    What does that have to do with this

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    o, mb

its te only ting I want pvp wise.

faith is lost in current arena mode.

heres some cool pics:

Feita Knight
    Apr 2012
    The 8th Circle
    I'm seconding this mainly because how often does a mid rank SS run into a damn star rank and a D rank in the same hour?

Looks more like its looking for levels more than ranks (and vice versa it seems) especially when losing to a higher rank steals vastly more points than you gain to win an even match.

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2015
    Question: Who else would you match the [...] player[s] up with?
    Stupid min character limit is stupid.

•