Elder Citizen
    Feb 2014
    buried in seals

"I said I'd do it" art raffle!

I swear if I actually manage to pull a cape or shades I'm gonna raffle off a full body or something

Welp I did pull a cape... plus I sorta like giving away nice art every now and again. ^u^

Just fill out the form below! Deadline is July 3 at midnight EST (so basically when I get back from AX). I'll draw a random name from the people who qualify and the winner gets a free full body~

Refs:
    Personality:
    Which two classes do I main? (Hint: Pretty sure the answers obvious from my post history...)
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why?

Elysion Navigator
    May 2011
    Refs: Anyone in here?
    Personality: Should be in there
    Which two classes do I main? CBS and EE (qq I cheated so if this isn't allowed just disqualify me)
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? I don't really have a favorite accessory. But I would say the valentine bear is my favorite.

Goodluck to anyone that entered. > 3<"

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    Bae's Kokoro ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵
    Refs: http://i.imgur.com/QHNBnZo.png
    Personality: Shy
    Which two classes do I main? - Ain [EE I think] (Im ded sure bout this one >//n//<; ..... for second one uhh... Eve [CBS .. maybe...] (Cross Finger aaaaa (>//n//< ;; i hope i got it right oml ;
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? - I would say Valentine Bear. (Its so cute and i can pair with pretty/cute looking IB/IM costumes >//n//<) and second one Propably CBT Halo (Besides of having Unique and Rare item, its easy to match it with diff IB/IM style. I just like the vibe its giving me since it makes me look good and rich [even tho im so broke]).... (///\\\; ....

For all of those who entered GL for y'all. wish u luck and me as well (///\\\; ~ & Ty for the opportunity for the free art >//n//<b

Bethma Guard
    Jul 2015
    icup
    Refs: beep
    Personality: strong + confident
    Which two classes do I main? I'm guessing its Ain, (maybe EE?) and Eve (guessing CBS) cus i see a lot of eve stuff...
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? for me i would say, rmbn headdy for lu, because its very adorable and it fits well with everything, its also black n white, (ha depressing colors just like my soul) but yah! its pretty basically. LOL

aaaa i hope i win : )))
    gl to all

Deadly Chaser
    Jan 2014
    Bishounen Land.
    Ref: Boop
    Personality: Confident / silly / bubbly.
    Which two classes do I main? After looking at your previous posts, I'm gonna guess CBS and... EE? ;;

What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? Holy Seraphim Accessories, especially the wings. They're super pretty and perfect for mix-matching. The lil' animation is nice as well~

-
    By the way, congrats on the cape!~ : D

Sander Chieftain
    Jun 2013
    Somewhere in Canada.
    Refs: ayy
    Personality: In ref
    Which two classes do I main? CBS and EE (but it's an Ain for sure)?
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? I like so many of them, lol. But if I really had to pick one, I would say SE Shades. They might not fit with every costume in existence, but when it does fit, it can give a really great result! They are also beautiful as f*ck.

Good luck to everyone! ;w;
    Oh and congrats on the cape! Use it well. ;)

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    Refs: xxx
    Personality: it should be in the ref
    Which two classes do I main? (Hint: Pretty sure the answers obvious from my post history...) I’m gonna guess it’s Ain (EE maybe?) and Eve (CBS)
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? The part time butler’s glasses from the april fool’s dungeon are my favorite, idk why but they’re the only glasses that I actually like and they fit my ain pretty well. They're also really simple and don't cover as much of the face compared to the other glasses

Messenger of Love
    Feb 2014
    Refs: whee
    Personality: Smug? Not sure if that's enough on its own aaa
    Which two classes do I main? I'm gonna assume CBS and EE based on all of your threads asking about and helping others for the two classes
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? Either the Christmas Carol or the butler glasses, inb4ibutchedbothnames
    I love fighting with funny cosmetic weapons rather than intimidating things, I'd take a fish as a sword over a demon blade anyday
    and for the carol, sorta the same reason above, what better way to kill your opponents than having the most friendly music on at the worst time possible

Elder Citizen
    May 2014
    Everywhere
    Refs: pewpew
    Personality: Somewhat shy and caring
    Which two classes do I main? Ain and Eve (EE and CBS)
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? aaaa there are a lot of options to choose from, but I would say SE tracers the blue is really alluring ㅇ//ㄱ//ㅇ

Tactical Trooper
    Dec 2012
    pits of hell
    Refs: http://toyhou.se/856065.estelle
    Personality: Cheerful and sweet!
    Which two classes do I main? EE and CBS? ; v ;
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? Probably CM constellation! The animation on it is gorgeous, and frames the character really well--

gl to everyone, and thank you for the chance! ' v '

•