Elder Citizen
    Jun 2015
    Hot Springs
    Refs: here
    Personality: strong and mature, despite being an elboy. He works as a waiter at a cosplay cafe.
    Which two classes do I main? (Hint: Pretty sure the answers obvious from my post history...) EE and CBS
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? Fashionista glasses, they just look so good on my Rose. I'm still waiting for MW to be updated for IM accessories, but I'll probably get it in due time

Thanks for the raffle~ Bonne chance!

Feita Knight
    Jun 2013
    dead
    Refs: https://toyhou.se/914671.estelle
    Personality: Calm and reserved, she looks really serene when standing still and she doesn't smile that often.
    Which two classes do I main? CBS and EE
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? My favorite accessory would be Erendil's Intense and Gentle soul since it was the event item for NW (which is my favorite character in the game), and also for an event accessory it's really pretty and works well with a lot of different outfits! I like to use it with blue since I'm a sucker for the whole gold and royal blue theme (looks @ estelle and laughs).

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    Refs:
    Personality: Confident and Cheerful
    Which two classes do I main? EE and CBS
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? SE Tracers. The overall design and colors really appeal to me.

Altera Savior
    Jan 2013
    Refs: ye
    Personality: In link
    Which two classes do I main?: CBS & EE
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why?: 2015 Japan Creator's Award - Rabbit's Ear (Black) because most of the outfits that I put together are monochrome, so the ears is almost always included because it pulls the outfit nicely together

Velder Noble
    Feb 2014
    Mobage Spree
    Refs: Winter best girl~
    Personality: Playful
    Which two classes do I main? CBS~ and I love your EE's name :^)
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? My favorite in-game accessory is DW's wings during her promotion i think, and I really like it because it's really pretty, plus it looks pretty on a lot of outfits that I've seen. The magician hat accessory is also one of my favorites because I find the tiny hat really cute ; v ;

Messenger of Love
    May 2015
    PARTY CORGI TIME!!!!!!
    Refs: x
    Personality: calm + composed
    Which two classes do I main? (Hint: Pretty sure the answers obvious from my post history...)
    EE and CBS
    //after stalking eve help section and giveaway + artshop items cough
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why?
    Fresh Fish.
    it is so beautiful.
    the fish flopping makes me emotional.
    i need nothing else.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    ***blurry pfp intensifies*
    Refs: http://sta.sh/21xocjbokz8l?edit=1
    Personality: Happy;magical girl like :v
    Which two classes do I main?: EE and CBS
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why?: I really like the royal blood crown because it matches with most of the outfits I have (they're all red rip)

Thank you for hosting this art giveaway! ;v;

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    Refs: http://imgur.com/a/axNip (sadly, just have a half body pics of her but lower half is just a black school skirt with cat knee socking with normal school shoes. she wearing a old scarf, if you are wondering whats around her shoulders)
    Personality: cheerful and bit too serious when mad
    Which two classes do I main?: EE(Ain) and CBS(eve)
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why?: red muffler. love scarves and love how they cover lu's mouth :3

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017
    Elesis House ;3
    Refs: https://gyazo.com/465cede43e5782f6ceb481da3fd4d8aa
    Personality: Bold, Smug
    What Class Do I Main? CBS and EE
    What's your Favorite Accessory and why? My Favorite is the Thanatos Accessories since they look really nice and i've always wanted them

Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Toot Toot
    Refs: Mygirlllll
    Personality: She's super positive and enjoys making people smile.
    Which two classes do I main? (Hint: Pretty sure the answers obvious from my post history...) EE and CBS
    What's your favorite in-game accessory and why? My favorite accessory would have to be HAO cape ! I love uniform type sets and HAO cape looks so nice~ It also flows it's amazing u v u. (andblueisalwaysagoodcolor)

•