Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017

question about blade master

hello

i'm still don't know is it need to buff his critical if my crit is 66%

was his critical passive normalized or unnormalized?

should i add another maximize stat if my maximize is 90%?

and how to get +10? cause i want my weapon to surpass the raid weapon(you should know what kind weapon is)

thanks.

i can't get any answer ingame chat

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    If your Max is ~90% then it's fine to leave it at that...try to get your Crit to ~70%

Anything +8 or above are hard to get. They are mostly obtainable through events

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    hello

i'm still don't know is it need to buff his critical if my crit is 66%
    You have one passive that gives you passive Critical and the other gives you stacks of a buff that can give you Critical. I'd say that to increase to 75%.

was his critical passive normalized or unnormalized?
    I believe the first passive is normalised and the second one is unnormalised, but I could be wrong.

should i add another maximize stat if my maximize is 90%?
    No, especially if you're going to take out Critical.

and how to get +10? cause i want my weapon to surpass the raid weapon(you should know what kind weapon is)
    You can either manually enhance to +10 or you can use an amulet. For manually enhancing, I highly suggest waiting for an enhancement event as Fluorite Ores (protects your weapon from everything except unchanged, success and break, so that it can't reset or drop down an enhancement level) tend to go on sale in the IM, and so do Blessed Restoration Scrolls. Those events usually include a weekend or so where breaking is impossible, which is the most optimal time to enhance if you're manually doing so.

The amulet can be obtained from buying it off other players. Since I believe the maximum enhancement level amulet you can get from Advanced Dismantle is +9, you can only get +10 amulets from events, unless this information is incorrect..

thanks.

i can't get any answer ingame chat
    Replies in bold.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Winning strategy gives 30% normalized (with max stacks) and Blade Mastery gives 8% unnormalized if I remember corectly. So you need 80% crit sockets for 100% crit chance.
    TBH you don't need that much though. Having just 80% crit total with the passives is more than enough.

If you have 90% max you should invest in add to get more damage.

You can get a +10 either with luck or money. You can try to buy fluorites and restoration scroll and enhance you weapon (I don't recommend this unless there is an enhancement event) or you get enough ED to buy a +10 amulet from another player.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I'd recommend against using Add Damage in PvE unless the equipment set that you use is one that you bring into both PvP and PvE.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    And the reason for not socketing add when you have 90%max and 80% crit is?
    At that point going for add will provide a bigger dps increase than going for more crit or max due to normalization so what would be your reason to not go for add? There isn't really a point in socketing any other stat for PVE unless you want red to survive one shot moves you failed to dodge.

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    80% crit
    80%+ max

Make sure you get 20% speeds.
    Try to get 20% reduced damage and at least 6k mp gain on attack. Then, socket for additional damage.

If you want a +10, farm for ED or wait for an enhancement event.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    And the reason for not socketing add when you have 90%max and 80% crit is?
    At that point going for add will provide a bigger dps increase than going for more crit or max due to normalization so what would be your reason to not go for add? There isn't really a point in socketing any other stat for PVE unless you want red to survive one shot moves you failed to dodge.
    ... My bad, I was severely underrating Add Damage's power in PvE since I'm under the impression that Add is almost unnoticeable until one gets 10k of it, especially because it isn't affected by other multipliers.

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    Add Damage is actually pretty underestimated. Idk who started saying Add Damage was bad , _ '
    In my past Add Fusion Energy Theory run, I improved about 10+ seconds by using a Giant Hand elixir, which increases Add Damage.

•