thread: LP pve

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014

LP pve

Hey, I haven't played elsword in a while and want to get back into it. I'm trying to focus on playing 2 characters, CrA and LP. I pretty much only play PVE and If anyone could recommend me a good skill build I would much appreciate it. I will still occasionally play PvP but I don't want skills that focus on it. I will eventually get a B slot and a mana necklace. Thanks

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    Skills would be

Conqueror (heavy)
    Psychic Storm (critical)
    Quake Buster (critical)
    Quicksilver Accel (light)
    Hyper Active
    Psion Rush
    Supersonic
    Stasis Field (gigantic)
    Dissolver (empowered)
    Pulse Cannon (empowered)

My skill build is just standard except for the pulse cannon. I bring it since LP's skills don't cost that much DP compared to DiE and pulse cannon can be used while in awakening to consume DP instead of mana. It will also deal a total of 4540.8% damage if u were to fire 8 shots and have the empower trait and the enhanced version. Pretty good damage for a skill that can be used with DP. Other than that, it's all personal preference. You can try to switch some skills like HA for particle accelerator but since i have conqueror that can deal more damage, then i brought HA instead for more room clearing abilities.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014
    Thanks a lot. Isnt there like a skill tree site where you can just allocate points, I remember that being a thing.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Thanks a lot. Isnt there like a skill tree site where you can just allocate points, I remember that being a thing.
    tbh that's pointless now since you can select traits for every skills and you can see both choices.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014
    Wait so does this mean that you can add and remove skill points from abilities without punishment.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Wait so does this mean that you can add and remove skill points from abilities without punishment.
    Well, you have to use a tome to switch traits (or leave untraited). There isn't really a point to have a skill tree simulator for traits when you're basically doing the same thing on your own skill tree.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014
    But how would you know about how many skill points to invest in each skill

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    But how would you know about how many skill points to invest in each skill
    You're choosing between traits like so for every skill (aside from passives, trans skill, hyper active, and wedding skill).

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2014
    I get it now, thanks. Wow, Elsword has changed quite a bit. I'm already missing that little field area between bethma and Altera

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    The skills without trait that i suggested are skills from transcendence and transcendence skills don't have traits so yeah. In case you don't know HA= Hyper Active

•