thread: Max ED

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016

Max ED

Please increase the amount of money a char can hold and the max ed on trade as well~

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    In my female body
    While I don't think this is a good idea for the economy, I do have to ask.

How much do you want it increased to? For holding and for trading.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    While I don't think this is a good idea for the economy, I do have to ask.

How much do you want it increased to? For holding and for trading.
    What makes it bad? This makes it easier for people who want to buy items that cost more than 700m since they will not need to take the risk of getting scammed.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2014
    Within 3 feet of you
    A very good idea, ED bank notes have already been suggested in another thread, but this would make things less complicated.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    wat do u evn need that much ed 4

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Messenger of Love
    Jul 2014
    need amulets to conquer the world

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Planet Earth
    Maybe EKR want to do something about trading "BIG ITEMS" (worth more than 700m ED like, 2.5b, 3b, 4b) to be traded simultaneously in 1 click, to avoid hastle in changing characters in & out.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Maybe EKR want to do something about trading "BIG ITEMS" (worth more than 700m ED like, 2.5b, 3b, 4b) to be traded simultaneously in 1 click, to avoid hastle in changing characters in & out.
    Too bad barely anything there costs more than 700m for them to understand true struggle.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    Yes, and to avoid scams in game.

Too bad barely anything there costs more than 700m for them to understand true struggle.
    Sad truth ^

•