thread: PvE Info for BM

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Altera Village

PvE Info for BM

Attribute?
    Apparently Water doesn't stack with Armor Break which already has 84% DEF Reduced.

Elixir choice?

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    armor break got nerf to 30%

water is gucci now for BM

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Attribute?
    Apparently Water doesn't stack with Armor Break which already has 84% DEF Reduced.

Elixir choice?
    armor break got nerf to 30%

water is gucci now for BM
    ^ Standard Water II + Wind II.

For Elixirs, I'd personally recommend the Giant potion since it increases SW's vertical range. I'm not 100% sure whether the range increase means more hit count, but I can do some testing.

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    Water is not that great for BM imo still. Don't forget that there is the Killing Blow 2 trait, which pushes Armor Crash's defense reduction to 45%.

For elixirs, Rosso's Blazing Ring is amazing with BM's Bloody Accel. It's the only elixir that can heal you from Bloody Accel. Even if there is a moment when you die, if the flames touch the enemy at the right time, you will revive without having to use a resurrection stone. This method works wonders in Heroic. If death is not an issue, Blazing Bomb for melee range or Giant for all purposes.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Altera Village
    Water is not that great for BM imo still. Don't forget that there is the Killing Blow 2 trait, which pushes Armor Crash's defense reduction to 45%.

For elixirs, Rosso's Blazing Ring is amazing with BM's Bloody Accel. It's the only elixir that can heal you from Bloody Accel. Even if there is a moment when you die, if the flames touch the enemy at the right time, you will revive without having to use a resurrection stone. This method works wonders in Heroic. If death is not an issue, Blazing Bomb for melee range or Giant for all purposes.
    The Rosso Blazing Ring is actually a nice tip, thanks.
    and yeah, I just saw that Armor Crash can get up to 45% DEF Reduction on Elwiki while the new Water IV only goes to 30% but Armor Crash is also only lowering Physical DEF too but he mainly uses Physical anyways.
    and I believe they also don't stack together, unless they allowed it now(?)

Wind was nerfed I think so that the additional damage is based off +0 Enhancement
    and Dark was gravely nerfed so that's why I was asking which element would be good for PvE.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I'm thinking that they do, but I'm not 100% sure.

I can do some testing if no one else can confirm.

•