Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(

ERP Recommendation for GA?

I'm aware that GA can use both a flex and bravery build, but I don't know which one I want, and I don't know if I should invest in hp/mp and mp reduction before that.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Elder village,ruben 1
    Yea do it I have done it for my Ga most my ERP is hp/mp and mp cost reduction.Maybe you can go cdr if you gonna go for brave stack but I don't feel big changes with cdr though.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    mp reduction then mp/hp. After 150 idk im not there yet.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Bumping for more opinions

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    urgh

Flex 100/100, then HP/MP 50/50.

MP/CDR reduction is pointless to GA since her MP gain is dumb.

475mp > 25% MP Reduction cause gungnir.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    ^*kicks shibis aside just for the heck of it*

Yah flex build for GA is ezy choice because of siege. Plus you will be using stigma/hunter steadiness every chance you get pretty much. Arc shot is viable and invisible trap can be handy too.

Next up ofcuz is bravery. However aside from Gungnir, Aero tornado and crazy shot and Ace in hole damage are kinda lacking.

-MP usage could actually be a viable option. -20% from heroic gears, stacks with -25% ERP, then with specialization B socket theoretically can reduce mp costs to ~60% even with stacking penalty. Have NOT tested this though, but if does then you can make a very fun skill spam build instead of concentrated skill dmg build like flex/bravery.

•