thread: urgent help

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    türkiye

urgent help

The costumes have a time limit, including the costumes we started with. Weapons etc. Are we missing our weapons when the time is up?
    How do we get costumes from Ariel?
    What is the costume ticket and how to get it?
    When the costume and weapon time limit expires. Do we lose our skills?
    Sorry for my bad english. I use translation. Please speak with basic phrases.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    1. Your costumes should disappear but not your weapon unless it's from an event
    2. You're probably looking at Ice Burner Costumes which are essentially "Gacha" (Google that if you do not know) costumes that are bought using in-game currency or k-ching which you use your real life money to load up.
    3. Costume Tickets are used to switch the appearance/color of that particular costume.
    4. No.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2013
    Alphabet
    1. Costumes will disappear if they are timed items. Weapons will remain if they aren't event items

2. Costumes from Ariel are cosmetic variants of the Ice Burner that is in circulation that require Costume Tickets and an Ice Burner Costume to use.

3. The costume tickets are for changing to a predetermined color for the Ice Burner costume.

4. No.

Feita Knight
    Jan 2016
    The Vast Unknown
    ^Since the others already answered.

If you just want costumes then go to the dungeon's event tab, then do the maid one. Grind that everyday, then exchange for costumes from Ariel.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    türkiye
    ^Since the others already answered.

If you just want costumes then go to the dungeon's event tab, then do the maid one. Grind that everyday, then exchange for costumes from Ariel.
    "If you just want costumes then go to the dungeon's event tab, then do the maid one." >
    how will I do?

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    "If you just want costumes then go to the dungeon's event tab, then do the maid one." >
    how will I do?
    The event dungeon is a mini game about managing your movement.

The dungeon doesn't need any gear to run. You just need to be lv 10 or above and have some experience, speed and control to be good at it

- - - Updated - - -

how will I do?
    The event dungeon is a mini game about managing your movement.

The dungeon doesn't need any gear to run. You just need to be lv 10 or above and have some experience, speed and control to be good at it

•