Velder Noble
    Feb 2014
    Mobage Spree
    i didn't buy anything --just wanted to make that clear
    updates as in we see them making progress on other peoples commissions that were made before us and yes i do understand she has a life and is a student nobody is rushing her though she can take as much time as she wants just like any artist can
    Whoops I was talking about Micchi at that part lol Didn't make that clear.. But for updates, Misa sends updates through PMs as far as I know. But the fact that nobody is rushing her is untrue. The way Micchi is posting on the thread makes it seem like she is rushing Misa in a way. Again, there are artists that I know that does not give any updates at all to people.

@peper0chan "lol misa gone with my money dead thread" - ??????????? misheru did say she was going to wait ?? lollol
    Wait.. as in a couple days of waiting??

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    @peper0chan "lol misa gone with my money dead thread" - ??????????? misheru did say she was going to wait ?? lollol
    What others said + sorry that she's trying to rush misa? I thought it was a common courtesy not to rush artists.

It would've been understandable if it's been a month but it's only been like.. a week. Within a week, being overwhelmed with commissions and skool can be a lot.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    Bae's Kokoro ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵
    Im not trying to say that since i payed full she should do my req. no im not saying that. i just wanted to see an update dats all. i cant help but to get worried when people be taking it on dm and not updating anything here. And its also because i trusted her. u already said it urself why would i? obvsly because i trusted her now since people are taking this on dms while im not getting mine then im not sure what to do then. and i did not even tell her to do my req before others just because i payed. nor tryna act like im VIP person an such. im just saying it unless others had the same thing as well. Even tho im on waitlist people had to pay her full anyways. On top of that. im really not tryna come out rude at all. Besides checking up on here to see an update. i tend to comment here as well to make the thread alive and see if theres anyone who would comment bout the situation so i can have idea whats up. since again people getting dmed back and im not so i hope i understand.

Ruben Villager
    May 2015
    screaming
    Whoops I was talking about Micchi at that part lol Didn't make that clear.. But for updates, Misa sends updates through PMs as far as I know. But the fact that nobody is rushing her is untrue. The way Micchi is posting on the thread makes it seem like she is rushing Misa in a way. Again, there are artists that I know that does not give any updates at all to people.

Wait.. as in a couple days of waiting??

Yeah ik i understand. Idm waiting. .
    as in this is what she said

im not trying to rush her because i dont have anything to rush xdd?? not like i would rush her if i did, but all im saying she could update meaning "saying yes im alive"

- - - Updated - - -

im guessing peper0 deleted her post??

---
    so ur saying shes talking crap bc she said "rip thread xD"
    wat

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    I decided to stop cus don't wanna derail the thread more ww. If you wanna take it to PMs then okay sure just don't pull each other's hairs.

I ask if you guys would also do the same.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Velder Noble
    Feb 2014
    Mobage Spree
    Im not trying to say that since i payed full she should do my req. no im not saying that. i just wanted to see an update dats all. i cant help but to get worried when people be taking it on dm and not updating anything here.
    Artists aren't obligated to post updates on the actual thread. Plus what if the commissioner asked Misa to post updates through PM? There are some people who do that to prevent art being stolen and whatnot.

And its also because i trusted her. u already said it urself why would i? obvsly because i trusted her now since people are taking this on dms while im not getting mine then im not sure what to do then.
    But you said that you didn't trust her the first time...?

and i did not even tell her to do my req before others just because i payed. nor tryna act like im VIP person an such. im just saying it unless others had the same thing as well.
    Have you seen anyone complain afterward in the thread? If you want to wait "patiently" I suggest you not post things like "dead thread xD" because it just comes off as rude.. It has only been a couple of days and you consider a thread "dead"..

Even tho im on waitlist people had to pay her full anyways. On top of that. im really not tryna come out rude at all. Besides checking up on here to see an update.
    Pay in full? Misa never said anything about paying in full if you're on the waitlist. I don't want to think that you're being rude, but the way your post sounds makes you come off as rude.

i tend to comment here as well to make the thread alive and see if theres anyone who would comment bout the situation so i can have idea whats up. since again people getting dmed back and im not so i hope i understand.
    Maybe it's because you're not on the actual commission list and so that's why there's no update for you. And you don't need to make the thread alive, unless it's about to be necro-ed.

---

Edit: I'll stop lol..

Elysion Navigator
    May 2011
    Hey guys, Hime and I have edited the document because of the new forum happening.
    xxxxxxxxx

Please check everything that is right so that way, Misa can probably look at this.
    I will be downloading the document incase she made a new artshop and started out fresh.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    Bae's Kokoro ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵
    Hey guys, Hime and I have edited the document because of the new forum happening.
    xxxxxxxxx

Please check everything that is right so that way, Misa can probably look at this.
    I will be downloading the document incase she made a new artshop and started out fresh.
    Tysm for update ^^

•