I would like to be on waitlist! o7

IGN: Featherinne
    Type: 3 Chibis
    References: *Will update in the morning*
    Payment: 120mil

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    Bae's Kokoro ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵
    I havent seen any update from this post. I wonder if theres any art req being processed at all.

Altera Savior
    Jan 2013
    -patiently waits on mine-
    I havent seen any update from this post. I wonder if theres any art req being processed at all.
    uhmm?? Patiently? You're in the waiting list, therefore you have no updates. It's likely that they are PMing those that they have worked on or they are busy with school because they are a student, as stated in the main post.

Elysion Navigator
    May 2011
    uhmm?? Patiently? You're in the waiting list, therefore you have no updates. It's likely that they are PMing those that they have worked on or they are busy with school because they are a student, as stated in the main post.
    I only got one pm of the sketch, but its only one though-. I recently (just yesterday) sent the payment. I haven't heard from her after that first sketch was sent to me. (7/11/17 4:59 PM PST)

Feel like I should've sent it after I get a response. But I saw some people have MISA chibi's in their signature, so I wasn't sure why she wasn't working on or responding to mine or the first 3 people in the slot. x//3//x" That's why I sent the payment cause I was sure maybe its cause I didn't send payment. ./shot

Velder Noble
    Feb 2014
    Mobage Spree
    I only got one pm of the sketch, but its only one though-. I recently (just yesterday) sent the payment. I haven't heard from her after that first sketch was sent to me. (7/11/17 4:59 PM PST)

Feel like I should've sent it after I get a response. But I saw some people have MISA chibi's in their signature, so I wasn't sure why she wasn't working on or responding to mine or the first 3 people in the slot. x//3//x" That's why I sent the payment cause I was sure maybe its cause I didn't send payment. ./shot
    That might be why owo;;

will not start til paid. k good night i'm a tired student. ;D
    --Misa

Elysion Navigator
    May 2011
    True, but I haven't gotten a reply since 7/11. x//3//x"

Velder Noble
    Feb 2014
    Mobage Spree
    True, but I haven't gotten a reply since 7/11. x//3//x"
    Ripp almost a week huh.. I would say PM just in case?

Elysion Navigator
    May 2011
    Ripp almost a week huh.. I would say PM just in case?
    I did 3 days ago- but no reply still... D;"

I think I sent 3 pm's. xD" But I'm not sure for those that did receive it. I don't know when they did receive it too.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2012
    Bae's Kokoro ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵
    Idk i try to be patient but at the same time knowing kiwi didnt got hers until now and same for those other 2 who is right after her.
    She said at first she refund everyone but she didnt refund mine when i legit told all the information and how much i payed on comment section,her inbox on els and inbox here. instead all i got in my inbox is question. :U
    I hope its not what im thinking. Since i payed mine full already. Will keep waiting tho. i just hope she update this soon. cause im getting worried. thats all.
    I havent got any replied either its been whole week. so idk :V

•