Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017

Good PvE Classes

Title.

Im kinda new in this game so ... I would like to know what are the most famous/useful pve classes. I prefer mostly solo runs.

Thx.

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012
    EM is good if you can manage your MP.
    GA has ridiculous bossing and pretty good clearing.
    BM has good clearing and with Bloody Accel heals easily.
    CBS is god of PvE, very dependent on using skills, pot chugging and B-Slot required.
    DC is the most all around character and very solo friendly. A jack of all traits I'd say and a guy that never misses a shot.
    TT is powerful but slow, has some key clearing and bossing skills which make him notable as well as his constant use of Siege Shelling.
    MM has really good clearing and PvE, is also very potion dependent.
    NB is just powerful in PvE. Also an all around character, isn't quite as flexible as DC but makes up for in power.

I can't say much about Ara, Elesis, Rose, or Ain.

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2015
    Trying to burst through Fiore.
    I can't say much about Ara, Elesis, Rose, or Ain.
    Asura is a quite popular choice in PvE out of any Ara classes.
    Out of all Elesis classes,Crimson Avenger is pretty newbie friendly. Decent clearing,heal more than losing it.
    Every Rose classes are good for PvE,with Storm Trooper as one of the top tier PvE classes as of now.
    Arme Thaumaturgy is a decent clearer/bosses,Erbluhen Emotion is an amazing supporter while able to handle the heavy work himself,Apostasia is a great clearer but terrible bossing.

•