Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017

Did something change? (CBS mp gain issues)

So like, I somewhat recently got a CBS and was playing them a lot.
    Before this most recent patch (aka like last night even) I was consistently able to keep up energy needles, thousand star, and energetic heart without *too* much trouble, and could generally keep that momentum for an entire dungeon. was neato lol
    But, after the update, suddenly energy needles and thousand star give like no mp, and I can't use energetic heart lasers against even 5 enemies without losing MP, and this is with a magic necklace. (tested in free training)
    But I haven't found any balance patch notes that would indicate her MP gain changing at all so I'm just confused.

ps, I don't use the forums really at all, only really decided to use them for once because I'm super confused and honestly kinda upset lol.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015

Unhappy same problem

So like, I somewhat recently got a CBS and was playing them a lot.
    Before this most recent patch (aka like last night even) I was consistently able to keep up energy needles, thousand star, and energetic heart without *too* much trouble, and could generally keep that momentum for an entire dungeon. was neato lol
    But, after the update, suddenly energy needles and thousand star give like no mp, and I can't use energetic heart lasers against even 5 enemies without losing MP, and this is with a magic necklace. (tested in free training)
    But I haven't found any balance patch notes that would indicate her MP gain changing at all so I'm just confused.

ps, I don't use the forums really at all, only really decided to use them for once because I'm super confused and honestly kinda upset lol.
    We have the same problem. I've equipped the cobo magic necklace and my stats became MP(Att) 39.05% and the MP(Attckd) 32.8% then after trying it out I could use ALL my skills without getting my mana drop to 0 and I thought " wow, cool mana " I've started to use less potions which is good for my wallet since i dont grind for EDs. So I bought a permanent one for 400m. Then the update came and there was no change with my stats. After entering the DG, I was like "wdf?" Now I could only use energy needles, thousand star and energetic heart in one go. I thought that the problem was the cobo one(since it's the one i'm using). Maybe the effect changed after the update. I tried equipping both cobo and perm but there's still no difference. I've also tried looking for a patch notes that's talks abt the change but i can't find one. But seeing you have the same problem, I think they nerfed the mp gain of cbs ): (but why tho, hope they'll change it back).. someone plz come and answer us because a cbs w/o enough mana is hard.. and pots are expensive.

This is my first time commenting on a forum because i'm desperate af.

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Hi, we already have an existing thread discussion about CBS mp gain issues here. Please double check if there is an already existing thread before making a thread yourself.

Locking for duplicate.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

•