Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016

Which class needs skill set b more?

So as we all know, we're all receiving free skill set Bs so... Which class needs skill set B more? VC, TT, MM, DiE,NB, or IS?

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Out of all the ones that I know, NB. MM might need it too, but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't done much research into him.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    ok thx : D I actually needed to eliminate the unneeded ones xD so judging which one i use more so might place it either on my TT or MM

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    MM needs it the most imo.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2013
    Lurking under Hope Bridge
    MM definitely needs B Slot to take advantage of his passives and tools. He depends very heavily on it, you won't be able to utilize his full potential without it.

NB along with every Luciel class needs B slot to effectively gain Combination points and have a more or less equal amount of switching skills. Without B slot and Transcendence you're stuck with a combination skill taking up one out of 4 slots and can be a bit of a problem especially in PvP.
    In my opinion Demonio is the least B slot reliant out of the three.

TT could use B slot but most of his commands already end in Siege which is a skill in itself. Mostly just a luxury to have a B slot on him.

IS and VC can do w/o it.

And DiE mostly spams skills left and right and B slot helps avoid being CD locked, if you find yourself constantly locked in CD with only an A slot consider to use Seal of Time for the CD reduction effect.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    MM might need it the most, but now that there's a monthly quest for a 30day one, you can just cycle installs in a field repeatedly and get it easily with him. So it'd probably be less annoying to give it to a character who doesn't have some way to cheese using 100 skills quickly.

•