Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    at my Guild Base

Unhappy Code Battle Seraph finally died?

Well, i had this problem while playing CBS. as you all already or might haven't know that CBS+Energy Needles+Energetic Heart+Magic Necklace+X,X,> Z has the power to regenerate mana (attacking) so fast it's like only need 2~3 seconds to get your mana back from activating these 2 skills Energy Needles and Energetic Heart. The day before yesterday (11/7) is still doing fine (Fast regenerate MP attacking) but when i try today (13/7) suddenly Energetic Heart doesn't helping with MP regeneration. I tried doing only Energetic Heart+Magic Necklace (which should regenerate MP but not as fast as Energey Needles help) but today it doesn't. my combo it's like this, example;

(11/7) date
    Energetic Heart Activated = my MP 555 > 455
    first, X = 455 > 462~468
    second, X = 468 > 476~482
    third, Z = my MP keep raising with rate at least 20MP~30MP/s (i'm not sure with this since it's too fast)
    finishing laser= my MP is allready filled or 555MP

(13/7) date
    Energetic Heart Activated = my MP 555 > 455
    first, X = 455 > 462~468
    second, X = 468 > 476~482
    third, Z = my MP stayed at 482 > reduced to 480 and stayed
    finishing laser= my MP is 484

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Nerf, yes.

Death, nay.

It happens to many characters.

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    it's just players who quit, not about the character

thankyou for sharing the research

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    Your numbers for today sound like the numbers I've seen for the past two months, and if I grab a random CBS vid from two weeks ago it would seem to support that, with ZZZ>Z and XX[Z] both breaking even during EH. The only time I've seen lasers generate MP is if there are hitprocs like 5pc Glitter along with it. Fusion XXX, Fusion >>XX, Particle Ray, DLG, and Fusion Final Strike are the only attacks in her entire kit with noteworthy MP gain. My guess is you either had hitprocs before and switched them out, or you previously had a GoD MP regen buff.

That said, iirc pointblank Tesla Shock used to hit both before and after the field in spectrum/fusion and it doesn't anymore, so there may have been a stealth nerf of some sort.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    at my Guild Base
    They sure nerf the very best selling point of CBS

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    at my Guild Base
    After i spend 5 days to reach Lvl 99 or 75 hours
    Lot's of El shard used for experimenting (Tested that Energetic Heart doesn't raise the chance to deal with weapon attribute)
    Creating Enhance Grendized
    Buy Magic Necklace
    Raise my Fire Resist to max
    Create Lord of Dawn title (i never know it actually raise MP gain when receiving attack)
    Buy a few costume Charming maid and Eve's Trump Bunny (still not complete)
    Energetic Heart Skill nerfed

#RIP

I guess i'll just play another character. *sigh*

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2012
    After i spend 5 days to reach Lvl 99 or 75 hours
    Lot's of El shard used for experimenting (Tested that Energetic Heart doesn't raise the chance to deal with weapon attribute)
    Creating Enhance Grendized
    Buy Magic Necklace
    Raise my Fire Resist to max
    Create Lord of Dawn title (i never know it actually raise MP gain when receiving attack)
    Buy a few costume Charming maid and Eve's Trump Bunny (still not complete)
    Energetic Heart Skill nerfed

#RIP

I guess i'll just play another character. *sigh*
    Since we are getting JCs in a few days, yo could change her to Empress or CN <3

Altera Savior
    Jan 2013
    Butterfly Castle, Mewni
    change your cbs to CN and only change back when CBS 3rd job release

i have played all eves (CN pre trans) and find that CN is the most action oriented.

Cem feels like your stuck in skill animations all day cause they are so dam long. while CBS just keeps getting nerfed gradually which only high enhancement helps a little.

i recently 3v3 with a CN and was so dam amazed. now i will always be a CBS fan but i will change back near 3rd jobs (cause you know her 3rd job is just going to be gorgeous

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    at my Guild Base
    change your cbs to CN and only change back when CBS 3rd job release

i have played all eves (CN pre trans) and find that CN is the most action oriented.

Cem feels like your stuck in skill animations all day cause they are so dam long. while CBS just keeps getting nerfed gradually which only high enhancement helps a little.

i recently 3v3 with a CN and was so dam amazed. now i will always be a CBS fan but i will change back near 3rd jobs (cause you know her 3rd job is just going to be gorgeous
    I want to but i don't have the money to change job again to CBS is i go to CN. i'm now currently playing Code Empress (still lvl 50 or so since i just play the job) i think the Job change ticket will go to my Veteran Commander to become Blade Master. VC > BM sounds good?

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Depends on your playstyle (do you feel that VC is too slow? etc.). BM definitely has a faster playstyle and isn't as MP hungry as VC (and also clears noticeably faster), but VC still has stupid burst damage in the form of RC. Pick your poison.

•