thread: Coming back

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    Ah, alright that makes sense. So from SD gear, should I go for the normal heroic gear and then go for Hell? or just go from SD straight to Hell? personally I'm thinking on doing normal then hell but I feel your going to say it will be a waste of time. (again, only done heroic twice before I went on my long break). plus I really want to continue getting through elysion dungeons but I need better gear to live/do more damage. cant do Add's dungeon unless I up my item lv either. So much to do just to survive end-game stuff. why must it be complicated? :P ohwell, I'll live once I get the hang of things.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    You can go from Normal to Hell if you wish. I personally would recommend against it to save time and focus on gathering enough ED to buy pieces, but if you wish to run Hell, then I'd get Heroic Normal gear, though keep in mind that you shouldn't put much investment into your Normal gear.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    yea, kinda sad tho since I kinda did that with my SD gear already. then heroic came and killed my sd gear. so yea at most I'll get normal hero gear to the min stats (20% speed, +6 enchant and stuff (I have alot of enchant stones))

•