Bethma Guard
    Jul 2014
    2016 failed resolutions

Fastest way to find epic npc?

so, for the bingo event you have to defeat a epic npc. What is the quickest way to summon one?

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    There isn't a trick to one, but all you can do is just keep playing and praying.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    Ayy someone else with the same problem as me. Been at this for over an hour and not one has appeared. And came here to ask if they don't start appearing until you're at a certain rank or something.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Altera Village
    came here to ask if they don't start appearing until you're at a certain rank or something.
    https://elwiki.net/w/Epic_NPCs
    Minimum: A Rank for Lowe.
    Just go on an Alt character you don't care about and get to A Rank then just 'derank' til it appears.
    If you end up back to B rank, just rank back up.

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    I'm currently S rank and haven't seen any NPC's in like 4-5 hours.

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    One thing : You need RNG to bless you :<

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    One thing : You need RNG to bless you :<
    Yeah shame that clearly doesnt seem to be happening for me today. I hate being anywhere around arena since things like being a Lv57 IS and getting paired against SS lv90+ players. Thats a good way to rank up. Then theres ofc the usual salt and flaming. LOL some of my IS's matches were literally just sitting there talking. Because we both knew it wasn't gonna happen, that I was definitely not going to win.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    https://elwiki.net/w/Epic_NPCs
    Minimum: A Rank for Lowe.
    Just go on an Alt character you don't care about and get to A Rank then just 'derank' til it appears.
    If you end up back to B rank, just rank back up.
    Are you misreading the page perhaps? You can encounter EHNPCs at any rank (eg: my C rank VP met Amelia the other day). The section for Lowe states that he is A rank, not that you need to be A+ rank in order to encounter him.

But yeah, back at OP, cross your fingers and keep praying. :'Dc
    Just from personal experience though, I've noticed that EHNPCs tend to appear a tad bit more frequently in 2v2s compared to 1v1s. Of course, that may just be me.

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    100 matches 1v1 and you will get 1-3 npc (probably

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2014
    in a story... and other places
    It took me exactly 220 matches to find a single epic NPC. o_O

•