Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    do epic npcs show up in 2v2 aswell tho?
    Yes it's possible

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    My only epic npc encounter ever was in 2v2 late at night with a random diabolic esper i partied with bc we made a good team

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    It took me exactly 220 matches to find a single epic NPC. o_O
    I feel like I played about the same and still none. I feel like their appearance rate should be increased if they do events that require defeating them because the rate they appear currently doesn't seem to be acceptable for use as an event quest.

Head Chef
    Jul 2016
    Edolas
    What about when you first pvp with any lvl 15 char you have? Would that count?

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Elder village,ruben 1
    Well maybe but that elboy isn't a Npc so I don't think It count.It took me 3hrs to get npc

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    I'm pretty sure that would not qualify as an Epic NPC.

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    I feel like their appearance rate should be increased if they do events that require defeating them because the rate they appear currently doesn't seem to be acceptable for use as an event quest.
    this^

like, I get that their appearance is supposed to be rare, special and such but still.....rng is just....

like maybe they could add a NPC appear rate % to those pvp accessories, or have the rate boosted with Spring buff, or something idk.

plus, that would mean faster AP gain = +10 spar wep....come on kog plzzz

Feita Knight
    Aug 2014
    Feita2 Feita
    this^

like, I get that their appearance is supposed to be rare, special and such but still.....rng is just....

like maybe they could add a NPC appear rate % to those pvp accessories, or have the rate boosted with Spring buff, or something idk.

plus, that would mean faster AP gain = +10 spar wep....come on kog plzzz
    Pretty much. It'd further get the already active pvp players to play even more and it'd allow people to finish quests that involve NPC's easier since there's RNG involved.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2012
    NY
    100 matches 1v1 and you will get 1-3 npc (probably
    Lies i did 200 now ;w;!! nothing

Also wan there not a item a while back that improve chances to get npc's in pvp the golden mp readers.
    : Don't double post

•