thread: Noobie Help?

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017

Question I'm Noob, Help please?

Hi, I'm new to Elsword and need help picking my first character!
    I read and look at each character that interest me, and came down to these, I have a good computer, also I don't mind funding or any grinding, if this game have any.

Crimson Rose

Optimus

Crimson Avenger

Wind Sneaker

Apostasia

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2015
    Trying to burst through Fiore.
    Crimson Avenger's playstyle is quite easy to learn. Crimson Rose's playstyle is rather simple but able to deal impressive damage. Optimus' system needs time to learn,but she is an amazing room cleaner regardless. Apostasia's damage output is so bad he need high enhancement and constant mana supply,but his ability to wipe out mobs is nothing to scoff off.

I can't say much about Wind Sneaker however.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    Crimson Rose would be good since she is very easy to use since you can just spam normal commands and deal a lot of damage with it.

Since you said that you don't mind "funding" in this game then apostasia would be a good choice. He has good AoE and room clearing skills but the problem is that they deal few damage which is why you need good equipment to make up for the lack of damage.

I only played those classes for a bit before deleting them so i can't really give a detailed answer. I think you should try looking at raven and add classes? They are pretty fun imo.

•