Feita Knight
    Nov 2011
    The Magic City

How Do You Move Faster With CBS/CeM Without Quick Step?

Simple question. With people getting free B-slots, I thought about trying these two out. Thing is I've never been able ot get the quick step technique down. My finger speed was severely reduced from years of jamming them playing football, lol. I know CBS has that drill thing she does, but what about CeM? For the life of me I can't get that chick to move fast

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2011
    Only way I can think up is increase move spd.
    That is either using an elixir or riding a mount

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Movement stat?

Feita Knight
    Nov 2011
    The Magic City
    Movement stat?
    Will increasing the movement stat make that much of a difference? I've added to various other chars and it didn't seem like it did. Either that or I wasn't paying attention

Elder Citizen
    Oct 2011
    You can try adding movement speed but in my opinion it won't change that much. Unfortunately CeM is the slowest eve and even with my spring stepping skillz i find it to be too slow to enjoy playing her for long periods of time. I wouldn't even try without it, especially in PvP.

On a side note, it might be your keyboard hindering your stepping, i know for a fact i can step perfectly fine on my keyboards but i have used friend's or some laptops that will just not let me even tough i know i am capable of it.

Feita Knight
    Nov 2011
    The Magic City
    You can try adding movement speed but in my opinion it won't change that much. Unfortunately CeM is the slowest eve and even with my spring stepping skillz i find it to be too slow to enjoy playing her for long periods of time. I wouldn't even try without it, especially in PvP.
    That sucks. Cause she looks liek she kicks butt in PvE. But I don't like dragging behind. I'm a front runner

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2011
    Stat doesnt make a big difference because of normalize. (I think the penalty is weaken now though)
    But Ventus Elixir definitely pays you back

Altera Savior
    Aug 2011
    I'm not sure how much it actually helps, but a friend suggested me to use CEm's >>zx combo (the one where Oberon carries Eve) if I can't step on her.

Edit: CBS later gets a passive that boosts your movement speed on the ground so you don't even have to use the air drill combo, just >> dash on the ground will make you move faster than most characters running/stepping.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    I mean... you can always use your air drill on CBS....it's fast enough for travelling~

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    If you can't spring step, just chaining air dashes works well enough. Might even be the faster option for CBS considering her twirls. >>^ZXXXXX is also an option for CBS, and scales off aspd instead of mspd.

CEm lacks the movement passives the other two Eves have, so she's just doomed to be slower.

•