Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016

Secret Dungeon Access

I'm probably missing something glaringly obvious. Now that I've reached level 70, I have several missions to do secret dungeons. I have a number of Luto's Secret Keys, which don't seem to do anything. I have a Lanox Secret Dungeon Entry Device, which also doesn't seem to do anything. I have a Secret Dungeon Coin Exchange, which tells me it can be exchanged by Ariel, who doesn't seem to accept it for any kind of exchange.

When I try to get into a secret dungeon, though, it tells me that I need a Secret Dungeon Entry Permit of some sort. What do I need to do here?

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Luto's Secret Key was the old pass used to enter Secret Dungeons, and they no longer work. You'll need to get a Secret Dungeon Entry Permit which can either be bought off other players on the board or dropped from normal dungeons.

The Secret Dungeon Entry Device allows you to enter a Secret Dungeon that is not on rotation for that day of the week (only 2 out of 7 will be open on any one day). I'm not 100% sure what a Secret Dungeon Coin Exchange is, but it may be an outdated item.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    Thanks. Well, I suppose I'll give up on those missions then, including Transcendence.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. Well, I suppose I'll give up on those missions then, including Transcendence. Those devices just aren't dropping for me.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    Level 77 now. Still no secret dungeon access. I don't understand how these things can be so popular.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Dressing up everywhere~ ♥
    You need an item level of 90, so check your item level

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    My average item level is 108.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Does anything pop up when you try to start the SD dungeon?

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    Does anything pop up when you try to start the SD dungeon?
    Yes, it tells me that I need a permit. The keys that I had are apparently obsolete and useless. I've never seen a permit, whatever it is.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Oh, then you need one of these -> Like what the other person said, you need this permit in order to start the SD

(and I noticed I said SD dungeon, which should just be changed to secret dungeon lol)

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    Oh, then you need one of these -> Like what the other person said, you need this permit in order to start the SD
    Right. Like I said, I've never seen any of those things. I don't know how to acquire them.

•