Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Dressing up everywhere~ ♥
    Right. Like I said, I've never seen any of those things. I don't know how to acquire them.
    You get them from doing regular dungeons or buying them from people on the board

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    You get them from doing regular dungeons...
    Hence my complaint, because I keep doing regular dungeons, and I keep not getting them.

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Hence my complaint, because I keep doing regular dungeons, and I keep not getting them.
    If you've done Gates of Darkness and have some spare Darkness Chryso lying around in your inventory, you can use two of those to exchange it for 3 SD tickets at a NPC alchemist.

And worst case you can just buy some from the board.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    If you've done Gates of Darkness and have some spare Darkness Chryso lying around in your inventory, you can use two of those to exchange it for 3 SD tickets at a NPC alchemist.
    Eww.

Well, thanks for the information.

Elder Citizen
    Apr 2013
    Old Neon Town
    They've changed it so that you can only get those tickets from dungeons level 70 and higher, if that helps clarify anything.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    They've changed it so that you can only get those tickets from dungeons level 70 and higher, if that helps clarify anything.
    It does! Thanks! That was the piece of information I needed. (I've been well past the level of the dungeons I'm doing, unfortunately.)

- - - Updated - - -

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2016
    With my baby <3
    they're not too expensive on the board o=

•