Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    türkiye

Exclamation How do I do the "limit break" task?

How do I do this task?
    Screenshot_10.png

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    Clear dungeons that are around your level (within about 2-3 levels, maybe?). If you're under level 80, that's somewhere in Lanox.
    Secret Dungeons will also count as a dungeon on your level (at least if you're solo; I don't know about if you're in a party with a large level difference).

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    türkiye
    Clear dungeons that are around your level (within about 2-3 levels, maybe?). If you're under level 80, that's somewhere in Lanox.
    Secret Dungeons will also count as a dungeon on your level (at least if you're solo; I don't know about if you're in a party with a large level difference).
    I can not cross the secret dungeons alone. :/ 71 levels.

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    I can not cross the secret dungeons alone. :/ 71 levels.
    At that level, you should do the first dungeon of Lanox: "Burnt Forest".

Also, if you use the queue, Secret Dungeons should work even in a party, since it will only give you people within a certain level range (and if you don't get a full party from the queue, you get a significant stat boost).

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    türkiye
    At that level, you should do the first dungeon of Lanox: "Burnt Forest".

Also, if you use the queue, Secret Dungeons should work even in a party, since it will only give you people within a certain level range (and if you don't get a full party from the queue, you get a significant stat boost).
    I understand.
    thank you!
    and...
    I had a problem with your vote....
    The gift came a ticket. I used the ticket. And the game mode was changed.
    "Normally my character: luciel = demonio mode." I want to go back to demonio mode again. how can I do that?
    Screenshot_1.png
    Sorry for my bad english. I use translation...

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    The gift came a ticket. I used the ticket. And the game mode was changed.
    "Normally my character: luciel = demonio mode." I want to go back to demonio mode again. how can I do that?
    You were not supposed to use that item if you did not want to change job.

The only way to get Demonio again would be to either:
    Make a new character
    Buy a Job Change Ticket (for around $30 USD, I think)
    Or wait and hope for another event to give a Job Change Ticket (which probably will not happen for a very long time, since it is a rare event reward)

•