Feita Knight
    Nov 2011
    The Magic City

Why Is Particle Ray A Locked Skill?!!!

Why...OH WHY..would they lock away CBS' most essential skill to spam?!! That is just cruel, KOG!! I don't want to do that quest for the skill!! It takes soooooooo looooonnnggg!!!

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    or u can do the event stuff to unlock it for free

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    The quests were revamped recently, so they're actually not that bad. Just tedious. Everything is 100% drop rate now, the worst you'll have to do is backtrack and do more bosses since all minibosses were turned into boss drops now. Not hard.. just annoying, but not too long either. Easily doable in a day.

Alternatively, you can buy it from the item mall.

Alternatively Alternatively, you can do the bingo quest to get the free skill manuals to unlock it with.

Feita Knight
    Nov 2011
    The Magic City
    The quests were revamped recently, so they're actually not that bad. Just tedious. Everything is 100% drop rate now, the worst you'll have to do is backtrack and do more bosses since all minibosses were turned into boss drops now. Not hard.. just annoying.

Alternatively, you can buy it from the item mall.

Alternatively Alternatively, you can do the bingo quest to get the free skill manuals to unlock it with.
    I am broke, so I can't k-ching it

Already used the bingo quests for today. XD

The quest is my last resort

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    I am broke, so I can't k-ching it

Already used the bingo quests for today. XD

The quest is my last resort
    It's not too bad, I promise XD. Particle ray is.. what, the velder one? It's annoying for sure, but just run Residential Area a bunch of times. Or go through the velder story quests to net some ED while you do the skill unlock.

Feita Knight
    Nov 2011
    The Magic City
    It's not too bad, I promise XD. Particle ray is.. what, the velder one? It's annoying for sure, but just run Residential Area a bunch of times. Or go through the velder story quests to net some ED while you do the skill unlock.
    It's actually the Altera one. One of the quests deals with that Ignis boss. I hate those guys! XD

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    It's actually the Altera one. One of the quests deals with that Ignis boss. I hate those guys! XD
    Oh, even easier! Sanders is by far the worst, because you have to defeat like.. 13 bosses. The earlier the skill, the less bosses. You got this >:P!

Feita Knight
    Nov 2011
    The Magic City
    Oh, even easier! Sanders is by far the worst, because you have to defeat like.. 13 bosses. The earlier the skill, the less bosses. You got this >:P!
    Working on it now! Let's gooo!

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    particle ray isn't that essential to CBS
    Not that hard tbh just tedious like everyone said

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    I've said this in your other threads, but please use the respective character subsection if you're going to talk about a specific character. That is why we have character subsections.

Moved thread.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

•