Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017

Good Evening people of Elsword!

Good evening, El peeps. I have never played Elsword, but the game piques my interest and I decided I'm going to download and play it. Just a few simple questions.

1. Elsword playerbase count?

2. How is Elsword's end game?

3. The most important question, why do YOU play Elsword?

Thanks for your input! All answers are greatly appreciated.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2013
    Alphabet
    Haiyo and welcome~

1. There is no exact count but servers seem to be a bit barren nowadays unless you are always in Elysion 1.

2. Elsword's end game is a grindfest to get the best gear as they are released. Although I just decided to collect IBs buy making ED as my endgame.

3. Only play Elsword now to keep a guild running since I feel like there aren't many updates for me to look forward to.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2013
    1. Player base count is fine. Most people have alts so it's the same people over and over and over just on different characters.
    2. Elsword end game is RNG. Grinding till you get the gear.
    3. I play Elsword because I have masochistic tendencies and hate myself.

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    1. Elsword playerbase count?
    Hard to tell lately.. We recently got some stuff removed that made many players quit but then we got some permanent changes that brought back a few old players
    You might run into a few dead queues so if you dont wanna solo I might suggest joining a guild !

2. How is Elsword's end game?
    Its.. Kinda p2w but kinda not- i put cash into this game but only for cosmetics, i got the strongest weapon in the game thanks to free returning player gear and countess hours of grinding -n-;;
    Weapons/ amor have enhancements (with +9 being about the bare minimum to survive end game which is kinda hard to get as a free player but there will be events that help out - like rn u can get a free +8)

3. The most important question, why do YOU play Elsword?
    Ahhhh man. THE CHARACTERS are so good and the story makes me wait impatiently for every region update
    Fandom kinda sucks but my close group of friends make the community tolerable
    I can just never get enough of elsword

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    I don't wanna answer the questions, they've been already answered by others, so welcome!