Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017

Code: Empress Questions

Erp, skill trait, skill placement, and attribute for code empress. For pve please

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    I used hp/mp then mp cost for constant spc active spam.
    Currently Wind IV for me, although I feel Water IV is better... Perhaps the standard Wind II/Water II.

I'll let Aqua and others post their build since mine is wacky. (Altho it works for me xD)

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    ERP: I'd all in on flex damage and then take whatever from there, CEm doesn't have real issues with MP or cooldown.

My skill slots typically look like this, sometimes swapping out Electronic Thunder for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper:

Relevant skill traits to that:
    Dimension Link Sentry: Reversed
    Destruction Aura: Either, personally prefer Killing Blow(2)
    Dimension Link Guardian: Heavy for damage, but killing things in more hits with Gigantic is beneficial to MP gain if you're using it primarily for trash clearing.
    Mega Electron Ball: Regenerating(2)
    Genocide Ripper: Reversed; the damage sucks and it generates a lot of MP, so I'd rather just use it for trash clearing and cheap+long i-frames.
    Space Wrench: Heavy
    Heaven's Fist - Sweeper: Either is fine, personally using Critical so shields/KD/etc aren't of concern.

Other skills
    Oberon Guard: Light
    Surface Cutting: Light
    Electronic Field: Useful for damage, Light if you're just using it for the summon

Would recommend either wind or a wind-water mix for attributes.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    I'll let Aqua and others post their build since mine is wacky. (Altho it works for me xD)
    hi momâ„¢

ERP: I'd all in on flex damage and then take whatever from there, CEm doesn't have real issues with MP or cooldown.
    Agreed. I regret investing in mp reduction on CEM even though it's quite nice, I lose out on flex MEB build. I do not regret getting hp/mp for that larger mp pool to work with
    My skill slots typically look like this, sometimes swapping out Electronic Thunder for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper:

I do not support Summon To Mind as CEM has 0 mp issues and pots exist. Though if it works for you, go for it, but you're losing out on damage

Relevant skill traits to that:
    Dimension Link Sentry: Reversed
    Destruction Aura: Either, personally prefer Killing Blow(2) I do not recommend KB(1) on buffs like these especially because you're a CEM. KB(2) all the way
    Dimension Link Guardian: Heavy for damage, but killing things in more hits with Gigantic is beneficial to MP gain if you're using it primarily for trash clearing.
    Mega Electron Ball: Regenerating(2)
    Genocide Ripper: Reversed; the damage sucks and it generates a lot of MP, so I'd rather just use it for trash clearing and cheap+long i-frames.
    Space Wrench: Heavy
    Heaven's Fist - Sweeper: Either is fine, personally using Critical so shields/KD/etc aren't of concern.

Other skills
    Oberon Guard: Light
    Surface Cutting: Light
    Electronic Field: Useful for damage, Light if you're just using it for the summon

Would recommend either wind or a wind-water mix for attributes.
    ERP: HP/MP and flex or tenacity. You can get other things like mp reduction or attribute resist if you somehow have more than 150 ERP which I doubt.

Skills: I use a multitude of skills depending on what I'm doing. I use these:
    Reversed Sentry
    Riseon Pride
    Tesla Flare
    Regen 2 MEB
    Electronic Thunder
    KB(1) Oberon Guard
    Code: Thunderbolt
    Heavy Space Wrench (Range vs Damage, preference for trait)
    Heavy Genocide Ripper (You can choose either trait.)
    Heavy DLG
    Heavy Assault Spear
    Heavy Heaven's Fist Sweeper (Either trait works, preference)
    Haste Tesla Shock
    KB(2) Destruction Aura

Breakdown on skills
    Spoiler:
    Reversed Sentry is great because it costs at most 50mp and of course is a summon that contributes to your core skills: MEB and Tesla Flare. It has a good initial attack damage as a bonus.

Riseon Pride allows you to summon both oberon and ophelia simultaneously allowing to have an extra slot free (opposed to using surface cutting and electronic field) while having i-frames and doing damage. The attribute gimmick is bad and the defense reduction isn't really noticeable. In addition, you can cast Riseon even if the room is cleared.

Tesla Flare your core skill that can do HA tier damage when you're in cuddle distance with the mobs with all summons. It only costs 100 mp and has an 8 second cooldown, and is the reason why Tenacity build CEM is viable.

Regen 2 MEB is basically Tesla Flare, but possibly even more insane. All summons copy MEB from you which can have a chance to be double fired (8 MEBs in total) which has a chance to have 0 cd thanks to regen 2 by a 33% chance allowing you to essentially have a "MEB gatling" onslaught. If you're a whale and have a MEL chron. You can even have 1sec cd on MEB if you don't activate the regen 2 trait. MEBs damage is nothing to scoff at either.

Electronic thunder is an amazing support skill allowing you to pseudo freeze bosses while having i-frames. Damage is great too.

Oberon Guard has a lot of potential of doing big amounts of damage, but it takes too much time to get it all out in a normal dungeon setting. However, the utility it provides made me slot it in heroics because it can counter a boss (Hi Surveillan), or keep her extremely safe. In addition, you can benefit from Queen's Authority mp gain too.

Code Thunderbolt is just a Hyper Active summon to provide some extra damage. Not the best to slot in most circumstances (I really only use it in Ereda these days).

Heavy Space Wrench is your go to clearing skill and provides bossing capabilities. Gigantic if you want a hardcore clearing skill.

Heavy Genocide ripper is your go to i-frame skill. Outside of that, not much therefore I only use it in heroics (and Ereda too thanks to its pesky leg break effect). You can go for reversed because it's an i-frame skill, but I selected heavy because extra damage is always nice to have.

Heavy DLG is a nice "clearing" skill and a situational bossing skill. It's worth slotting for those situations because in an advanced party, a lot of people will push bosses to a corner allowing you to get a lot of hits in or abuse bone dragon's large hitbox and the stage allowing you to basically get both waves to hurt him

Heavy Assault spear is just a nice trash mob skill and i-frame. I take this in heroics for safety (air usable) and i-frame, but I may take it outside of that time to time.

Heavy Heaven's Fist Sweeper is for clearing as well. Nothing else to say outside of that.

Haste Tesla Shock is only for proc builds. Outside of that... ehh.

KB(2) Destruction Aura is just a buff you can use if you have a spare slot.

You probably notice wow CEM has a lot of heavy traits. Thank the lord and savior Nasod Recharge for existing.

Attribute: Water/Wind which everyone and their mom takes these days.

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    Thank you for your help guys
    Very much appreciated

And all hail Nasod Recharge

•