New player needing help to decide his main

Hi there guys. I´m a new player in elsword, (installed it 4 days ago), and I`m having trouble deciding a main. After quite the long research I decided that the two classes that i liked the most were: MasterMind and Erbluhen Emotion. I know that they have difficult systems but I`m used to it. I`m only going to do pve, I pretend to reach end-game pve and I`m willing to get a b-slot. So i decided to come here and I was hoping you veterans could give me some advice about these two characters in different aspects like:

-Are they fun classes (you don`t get bored after a while playing them);
    -How do they do in pve;
    -Do they have good mp management;
    -Are they good at clearing, bossing and mobbing;
    -Are they gear reliant

I was hoping too that you guys could tell me the pros and cons of these two classes if it isn`t much work.
    I`m eager to learn new things with you guys.
    I`m new at the forums so sorry if i was`t too clear or if this post is in the wrong place. Finally this is my first time so be gentle xD.
    Thanks in advance for the help.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Please refer to my reply to this particular thread in the link below for Erbluhen Emotion:
    https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...-is-first-main

Unfortunately, I don't know much about MM, hopefully someone else can help in that regard.

Fun is very subjective, but personally, I find EE. Sometimes I find him slightly frustrating but that's only because I seem to have hit a wall in terms of improving as a pilot.

•