Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.

VC PVE stuff - Powerful or Empowered Flame Sword?

Hi~ I've been thinking:

Powerful vs Empowered for Flame Sword?

I picked Empowered but then I thought Powerful being better at tanking some patterns in pve....

Any thoughts?

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    Empowered

Get some evasive techniques x_x

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Empowered

Get some evasive techniques x_x
    Good~ I chose that out of pure instinct~

Evasive techniques we go~

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    What ImmortalSage said. Increased CD isn't exactly desired and you shouldn't ever be looking to tank as VC anyway (that may form a bad habit and screw you over when it comes to Heroics).

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    What ImmortalSage said. Increased CD isn't exactly desired and you shouldn't ever be looking to tank as VC anyway (that may form a bad habit and screw you over when it comes to Heroics).
    Guess I saved an amnesia note~yay~

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Sorry for being late. Imo Powerful was never worth it, when unlocking "Victory Survival Strategy" as VC you could Flame Sword on the air, like >90% the cases of how ppl using it. Using it on the air would increase dmg, quicker and safer, so you don't need to tank. Moreover VC path having many skills with lengthy i-frames duration and quite low cd time like Deadly Raid, Revolver Cannon, Hellfire... which would make better "tanking" option, imo, tho beware of Overheat recoil dmg.

Also Trans VC having Flame Sword: Flurry, which is basically Flame Sword but with lengthier animation and full super armor.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Sorry for being late. Imo Powerful was never worth it, when unlocking "Victory Survival Strategy" as VC you could Flame Sword on the air, like >90% the cases of how ppl using it. Using it on the air would increase dmg, quicker and safer, so you don't need to tank. Moreover VC path having many skills with lengthy i-frames duration and quite low cd time like Deadly Raid, Revolver Cannon, Hellfire... which would make better "tanking" option, imo, tho beware of Overheat recoil dmg.

Also Trans VC having Flame Sword: Flurry, which is basically Flame Sword but with lengthier animation and full super armor.
    Yeah~being running VC very smoothly~Overheat feels fine with how fast I can kill things.

The only weird issue is that VC lacks bypassing stuff other than Shadow Step, kind-of feels weird when I want to dodge some stuff.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Yeah~being running VC very smoothly~Overheat feels fine with how fast I can kill things.

The only weird issue is that VC lacks bypassing stuff other than Shadow Step, kind-of feels weird when I want to dodge some stuff.
    You mean to go to other side of the monster? Just ZZZ > X(X) to go from left side to right side, or ZZZ < X(X) to go from right side to left side.

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    and good ol >>^V<

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    You mean to go to other side of the monster? Just ZZZ > X(X) to go from left side to right side, or ZZZ < X(X) to go from right side to left side.
    Yeah, I figured it out in free training, I missed it when I was testing zzzxx

and good ol >>^V<
    Yeah, for non-giant bosses~

•