Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013

WIND SNEAKER HELP!!!! Best Equipment set? Best PVE skills? Best PVP skills?

I've been playing wind sneaker for a long time and I want to know which set to get, and what skills to run. I am currently level 90

Hamel Guardian
    Oct 2013
    Hell's Third River
    Gear:

Heroic set (2pc +2pc)- If you get 2 pieces of each type of heroic armor, you can get the +10% damage bonus from it. In addition, I recommend getting the sets that provide skill mp cost reduction and cooldown reduction.

For PvE skills, I would use Nature's Force, Reflect Kick, Siege, Gyro Kick/Phoenix Strike, Crescent Kick, Spinning Crescent, Airelinna, and Dive Kick Bombing.

-Nature's Force and Airelinna are for buffing your skill damage, though Nature's Force's skill description doesn't mention it. Reflect Kick is for lowering skill CD, Siege is for bossing, Gyro Kick/Phoenix Strike can be switched interchangeably for clearing mobs in addition to Crescent Kick, Spinning Crescent is for building awakening beads, and Dive Kick Bombing is for bossing.

For PvP, I would recommend Nature's Force, Reflect Kick, Back Kick, Sharp Fall, Assault Impact/Max Pain, Airelinna, Spinning Crescent, and Gyro Kick.

-Spinning Crescent shouldn't be spammed in PvP though, and should only be used as a last resort, since it gives the opponent a lot of mp and awakening charge.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015

Current PvE build.
    Low Kick may be replaced.
    I focus a lot on actives as I get 50% bonus from chronicle, ring, and title.

Tempest will get Heavy soon enough and will be our best nuke.
    Spinning Crescent will also get heavy.

I use 3/5 wrath, 2/5 wisdom Heroic. Altera and hamel SD sets are nice to start.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013
    thank you for the information!

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013
    how many runs will it take to get altera or hamel sd sets?

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    how many runs will it take to get altera or hamel sd sets?
    u can just buy it from the board its around 15~20mil for the full set

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013
    I know this may sounds stupid. But is there anywhere else to buy it because there is none on the board.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I know this may sounds stupid. But is there anywhere else to buy it because there is none on the board.
    The only way then is to make it yourself. All of the materials required to craft it can be purchased off the board (Barrier Fragments, Magical Crystals etc.), but you'll need to provide your own El Rewards. The main reason (I think) why most people don't put it on the board is because Gold Seals are pricey.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013
    I just bought the alterasia set and the stats are garbage compared to my old set.(hidden flare set)

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I just bought the alterasia set and the stats are garbage compared to my old set.(hidden flare set)
    Did you increase their enhancement level? Is this the Maximised (level 85) version?

•