Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell

So how does ranking exactly work?

I decided to enter arena for the bingo quest but then noticed I was still unranked in arena. So I did an extra 8 matches. I won 7 out of 10 matches and was ranked B on my lvl 99 ArT. On my alt account who's a level 85 Ara who I don't know how to even play because Ara is my least favorite character and she was a jumped character, I won 3 out of 10 matches on her and was ranked S. So how exactly does KoG give out ranks?

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    Your prelim matches are relatively random.

The game decides a starting rank for you depending on if your character had a rank beforehand or if your character's level is high or not. Then afterwards it pairs you with people near that starting rank.

Depending on who you win or lose to you end up in weird places.

I don't know how you got B rank on a Lv99. I've never seen that happen before.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    Your prelim matches are relatively random.

The game decides a starting rank for you depending on if your character had a rank beforehand or if your character's level is high or not. Then afterwards it pairs you with people near that starting rank.

Depending on who you win or lose to you end up in weird places.

I don't know how you got B rank on a Lv99. I've never seen that happen before.
    I got paired with an SSS ranked Chung even though i'm only B ranked? Plus this elesis was E ranked and she got matched with me, as an unranked level 99 ArT.

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    I got paired with an SSS ranked Chung even though i'm only B ranked? Plus this elesis was E ranked and she got matched with me, as an unranked level 99 ArT.
    Don't forget that Season 5 made it so that the queue is capable of ignoring rank entirely if it thinks someone has been waiting 'too long' (which may be as short as a minute or less).

•