Ruben Villager
    Feb 2013

Cool Newcomer Guide to fast leveling

For those of you just getting started, have that favorite character/class and wanting to level up fast to get that second job and awesome skills heres your guide to quick leveling to burn through those levels!!

Requirement needed for fast leveling?
    (100% exp medal) Can be bought from item mall for very very cheap like $5 if you really want to speed through levels.
    100% EXP is ALOT in Elsword and if you want to level faster than normal than its a must have

So i tested this by levelling a Ain from scratch from 1-99 and i can say it was fast as heck! Generally got 1-99! Heres the level ranges you should hit if you start on a monday and go until sunday!

level ranges day by day with exp medal
    Monday 1-52
    Tuesday 52-61
    Wednsday 61-66
    Thursday 66-70
    Friday 70-74/75
    -Levels acheived with exp medal 100%-
    Generally all you have to do is follow your main story quest and run the dungeons! Once you run out run the dungeon dedicated to your level in that zone and just spam grind it until you can move on! Generally this will occur at higher levels! Soo with that being said you can get 99 within a weeks worth of play time easily. Depends on how hard you are willing to go.

Levels day by day without exp medal
    Day 1: 1-35ish
    Day 2: 35-41
    Day 3: 41-49
    day 4: 49-54
    day 5: 54-59
    Day 6: Varies
    Day 7: varies
    -This is a general idea of what levels you will attain if you dont have exp medals-
    Not adding Saturday or Sunday because it varies depending on you because of unlimited stamina on weekends so you can make or bake if you are gonna push hard to get to 99 those two days during unlimited stam and grind out hard as heck!

If you are wondering well what if i dont have the exp medal? Well self explanatory itll take longer.
    Hope this helped! Enjoy your leveling and conquering the monsters and saving El!!!

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    But what if you don't have $5 to spare?

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2013
    Then generally itll take longer. This is a guide for FAST leveling not slow. For those who can get an exp medal. I already explained what will happen if you dont have an exp medal. Itll just take way longer than someone who does have an exp medal.

- - - Updated - - -

Then generally itll take longer. This is a guide for FAST leveling not slow. For those who can get an exp medal. I already explained what will happen if you dont have an exp medal. Itll just take way longer than someone who does have an exp medal.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Honestly, there can be more to the guide than it currently is. You're basically saying "if you can't spend $5 then you can't level up quickly!" when really there's also other options. You also didn't mention how occasionally there will be EXP events (such as recently there was x2 EXP followed by x3 EXP the next day) and free EXP medals (ie you can get cobo exp boost medals from the current bingo event) and that spending $5 is the only choice you have in order to level quickly. You're implying that there's only one way to level, and that is the method that you stated in your guide.

Alongside, I want to point out that Ereda and SDs are good for leveling beyond lv90. I'm surprised you didn't mention this, but it's much better than spamming story dungeons especially if you're basically done with them. You weren't specific enough when you say "dungeon levels within your range" because lbr there are a lot of dungeons within your level range after lv90. And some also don't give out exp.

There's also no more unlimited stamina on weekends anymore, so you can only rely on unlimited stamina events whenever they occur.

Just some nitpicking I want to point out, because you did miss some other important points that could be polished up.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    Pepero is right, currently there's a event that lasts to 22th July (2x exp event everyday) and you didn't mention other events like Peper said.

Bara out!

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    And to add, you can also add Random Missions in dungeons. The reward multiplier ranges from x1.5 to x3.0 or higher

There is also an event for 100% random mission procs in proc-able dungeons.

And some stam management and stuff

Bethma Guard
    Sep 2013
    Boca Raton, FL
    Could also mention the hot springs

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    At the South Pole :)
    Also there's a title in Elysion that gives +10% exp.

•