Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    Trash can

Question What do we call "noob" in PvP

As the title says. Short explanation: I am CEm main, playing S rank in PvP. I prefer trapping enemies with mass of MEBs and dummies while hiding behind oberon guard and self healing. Lots of players just call me n00b trash (even though I am NOT clocking them down), and tell me to get good. So tell me: why am i noob and how to get good

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    That's just salt and flame, ignore it

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    That's just salt and flame, ignore it
    ^ If you're winning, then you're doing something right (usually), and it's really your opponents fault in that they could have played better/smarter.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2015
    Wonderland

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Altera Village
    The term "Noob" is so commonly thrown out now, it's basically saying "You're good" now. Lol

Why do I think that?
    Cause a lot of times I would almost perfect someone with 80% ~ 90% HP left still and the loser would call me a 'noob'.

I usually paste: "If I'm a noob, then what does that make you???"
    I never understood why losers who actually lost badly and didn't even try putting up a fight say that.
    So I just think of "Noob" as someone saying "Nice" so I usually respond as "ty" because of that.

But the main thing is, who cares what other people say, play how you want and spam as much as you want.
    That's what all the MP Gains and Actives with low MP Cost were meant for.

EDIT: If it annoys you, you can turn off PvP Chat and never worry about it.
    If they whisper you afterwards, just /block IGN without responding to show how much you didn't care.
    I do that because constant whispers distracts me during next matches.

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    Do all the dirty stuff in arena. You're there to win and increase your rank or farm arena points for potions. Ignore those who complain.

However, I forbid you from using dirty tactics such as item grabbing or abusing entry lag in spar. Sparring is the place for proper practice.

If everything that you did came from only your class and not external sources such as items, then you absolutely cannot be blamed

Sincerely,
    Retired Geared Noob

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2015
    Inside Senpai' s Closet
    They're just pissed that you are better than them... Happens every time~

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    Ay i main CEm too o v o/
    I once beat a CN who told me "no wonder youre so weak" after i beat her
    She was using the sander floor to run away so w/ the summons out i used telsa flare right when she was flying up towards me

OT: anyone will call anyone else a noob tbh

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    "noob" is unintelligent mega-normie vocabulary

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    You're doing well and just need to ignore that the one who call you noob. This kind of people is everywhere and anytime, they need to fix their manner.
    Just get used to think they are envy your gaming talent to knock them down, they are the one who need to learn to be patience to face their weakness.

Every round pvp, just finish it and look for the next to get more fun.

Do your best there! Good luck!

•