Ruben Villager
    Jun 2014

Quick Question about Grand Archer

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the game (haven't played in YEARS), but I have 2/3 characters close to level cap now and I have just started playing GA.

I was wondering if GA's arrows penetrate through more than 3/4 enemies at once because I was playing on Rose before and she is able to penetrate though all enemies with her XXX (not sure if ALL enemies if someone can correct me).

Am I playing her wrong if I use XXX<<> as her main combo? And are there tips for clearing fields with GA

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    XXX loop is the main one that you use. GA doesn't exactly excel at clearing so don't get too caught up if you take long, but you can use Phoenix Strike and Crazy Shot to help you out (I'm not too well versed with GA so I'll avoid expanding so I don't give misinformation).

I'm not sure about GA's arrow penetrating power (in combos), but I think it doesn't have an infinite piercing count.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2014

I'm not sure about GA's arrow penetrating power (in combos), but I think it doesn't have an infinite piercing count.
    Yeah, GA's XXX loop pierces about 3/4 max, but Rose can pierce a lot more (with revolver), and the musket says it pierces all enemies in the description.

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    it only penetrates 1.

siege penetrates 2

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    x comands: max. 2 enemies
    Siege x without NF: max. 2 enemies
    Siege x with NF: max. 3 enemies

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    Just saying this in case you weren't aware, but GA's is an XX loop, and not XXX. This change comes into effect once you advance to Sniping Ranger.

•