thread: Meta's Art Shop

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    My pretty house
    (*´▽`*) Thank you ~! And I'm finished sketching your commission (*´▽`*).

Spoiler:

If you like it, I will line and color it (*´▽`*) And did you say you will pay all the payment after I finish the pic right ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ ?

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    (*´▽`*) Thank you ~! And I'm finished sketching your commission (*´▽`*).

Spoiler:

If you like it, I will line and color it (*´▽`*) And did you say you will pay all the payment after I finish the pic right ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ ?
    Oo quite nice already xD! But hey~ are u drawing using paint SAI? Or other drawing tool? Coz i wish for some changes there ouo;; and if using digital app, ik there's option to fix it, if traditional art, um its kay D:.
    - im not sure how the jumping rabbit will look like later ,in case it will alter the art (the jmping line art) , you can just make it sit at the opposite position like the one at the left ^_^.
    - (≧∇≦) love the expression u give her~ tho i wonder if u will move the head a bit ? coz i notice it a bit lose from her neck..-? Eventho she sit straight . if cant change, its kay ~ ouo)b
    - 1 last Wonder question , it's possible to make the hair length both side to be balance ? Coz one at right seems longer than the left . eventho she sit straight.
    - xD i guess tht a stone right? Pls no tell me it's a slime o.o; *haunted by seeing lots of slime videos in youtube*

Thts all i can say ouo); sorry for tht ~ wont mean any bad intend ;-; ㅠㅅㅠ u already make her look so cute ~! (*´∇`*) tho ik u can make her more cute by changing a bit of the flaws.

And yep,, hope can pay after u done coloring it :3
    (Thts how we usually do things here). And if can trade in game, im more up to it than mailing the ed c:

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    My pretty house
    (*´∀`*) I use Photoshop so it's possible to change.
    I changed the rabbit's position.
    I moved the head too.
    (*´∀`*) About the hair, I balanced it while lining. Wait for me to upload the lined pic (*´∀`*)~

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    (*´∀`*) I use Photoshop so it's possible to change.
    I changed the rabbit's position.
    I moved the head too.
    (*´∀`*) About the hair, I balanced it while lining. Wait for me to upload the lined pic (*´∀`*)~
    Oraity ~ !(*´∇`*)b will wait for it . ty for considering meh request uwu. wish for the best x3!

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    My pretty house
    Spoiler:

Is it okay now (*´∀`*) ? Do you want to change anything?

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    Spoiler:

Is it okay now (*´∀`*) ? Do you want to change anything?
    Ahh ~ i think it's good already ! (≧∇≦) hope it not hard to draw her qwq);; and its kay ~! Metanyu can color it . i will be excited to see the finished one xD. and hve a nice break~!

P/S: drawing is fun but smtimes can be tired xD pls dnt forget to care for ur health by taking rest ~

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    My pretty house
    Ahh ~ i think it's good already ! (≧∇≦) hope it not hard to draw her qwq);; and its kay ~! Metanyu can color it . i will be excited to see the finished one xD. and hve a nice break~!

P/S: drawing is fun but smtimes can be tired xD pls dnt forget to care for ur health by taking rest ~
    I'm crying (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
    No one had said they care about my health when I draw (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
    Thank you so much - I will try my best to draw your commission (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)9 !!
    :crai:

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    I'm crying (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
    No one had said they care about my health when I draw (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
    Thank you so much - I will try my best to draw your commission (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)9 !!
    :crai:
    Aww~ QAQ cute~!
    No need to rush finishing mine ~ i can wait ouo)b!
    * u *) me also draw ~ /w\) tho can understand the hardness u feel . smtimes miss meh meal , not enugh sleep , vision turns blurry huuhu ~ im getting sleepy * o *)q just notify me in case you have anything to say/ask kay .

Again , wish luck on ur break ~!(≧∇≦)

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    My pretty house
    Aww~ QAQ cute~!
    No need to rush finishing mine ~ i can wait ouo)b!
    * u *) me also draw ~ /w\) tho can understand the hardness u feel . smtimes miss meh meal , not enugh sleep , vision turns blurry huuhu ~ im getting sleepy * o *)q just notify me in case you have anything to say/ask kay .

Again , wish luck on ur break ~!(≧∇≦)
    (*´▽`*) It's mid night in my country so I will go to sleep now.
    Thank you for encouraging me. (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧ It's make me feel so much better. (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
    (*´▽`*) I will take care of myself, so you too!!
    ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ Goodnight!! Thank you so much!!

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    My pretty house
    (*´▽`*) Daily bump~

:When you have commissions but you can't stop drawing Eve:

SORRY GUYS

•