Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016

Post Bravery Skills for Elsword

Which Bravery skills are worth bringing into the dungeons and which aren't?

I'm using Infinity Sword and the only Bravery skill I use often is Phantom Sword, so I was wondering if there are others that are worth bringing into PVE.

Thanks!

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    Bathing in salt on For Honor
    For Bravery skills on Elsword, most specifically, IS. Other than Phantom Sword, Unlimited Blade is pretty good on him, same with Final Strike. Infinite Strike is pretty good but the only downside with that skill is if you want to get the most out of it use it on a big hitbox enemy, or in groups because it can take you from full Destruction into full Vitality which is really nice, on small targets(For small targets this is just speculation cause I've never tried it on a smaller enemy) it would do the same but you'd have to be on point with how you position your self.

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    For Bravery skills on Elsword, most specifically, IS. Other than Phantom Sword, Unlimited Blade is pretty good on him, same with Final Strike. Infinite Strike is pretty good but the only downside with that skill is if you want to get the most out of it use it on a big hitbox enemy, or in groups because it can take you from full Destruction into full Vitality which is really nice, on small targets(For small targets this is just speculation cause I've never tried it on a smaller enemy) it would do the same but you'd have to be on point with how you position your self.
    Unlimited Blade sounds nice, especially with Light trait.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    No mention about Triple Geyser???? I personally wouldn't use UB.

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    Isn't Infinity Sword's magical attack lower than his physical attack? Triple Geyser seems like it's more of a situational skill for certain dungeons than an all-purpose one.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    Bathing in salt on For Honor
    Isn't Infinity Sword's magical attack lower than his physical attack? Triple Geyser seems like it's more of a situational skill for certain dungeons than an all-purpose one.
    It really is, I haven't found any use for it outside of Henir or Heroic Hell

•