Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    For potions:
    • Stewardship Coins can be obtained daily as long as you have a PIN on your account. These coins can be exchanged for things like Organic Apples and Resurrection Stones at Stella in Bethma.
    • The current event quests (which require, I believe, to clear 2 dungeons within level range) give a coin that can be used to exchange for CRPs and Organic Apples.
    • Spirit Tea can be crafted at Elder's alchemist using Aqua and I think Stella's Cooking Powder (it's an item that looks like a yellow powder).
    • You obtain 0-2 Darkness Chrysos by clearing GoD, and you can exchange these for Vigor Potions at the town alchemist.
    • If you PvP, you can obtain AP Potions and Organic Apples from spending AP at the town alchemist.

Almost all of these consumables in the list (except for Vigor Potions) can be obtained by purchasing it from other players off the board. Advanced Vigor Potions can be purchased off the board, though.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    pots for free! thx for the info. abt the SD sets, i searched in elwiki, and it says

"you can obtain secret dungeon equipment by exchanging the Sacrificed Adventurer's set, which are obtained by drop in every Secret Dungeon, to the blacksmith of the desire set's region (i.e. Horatio in Hamel for the Ancient Noble set)."

how bout the medal ? is it still exchangeable ? and which npc should i talk to to get the quest ? what's the name of the quest ?

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    pots for free! thx for the info. abt the SD sets, i searched in elwiki, and it says

"you can obtain secret dungeon equipment by exchanging the Sacrificed Adventurer's set, which are obtained by drop in every Secret Dungeon, to the blacksmith of the desire set's region (i.e. Horatio in Hamel for the Ancient Noble set)."

how bout the medal ? is it still exchangeable ? and which npc should i talk to to get the quest ? what's the name of the quest ?
    You obtain medals from finishing daily SD quests or you can throw some Barrier Fragments into the Elysion Tree which might give you some medals.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    You obtain medals from finishing daily SD quests or you can throw some Barrier Fragments into the Elysion Tree which might give you some medals.
    ^ There's also a weekly quest that gives you more. The RNG on the Barrier Fragment throwing at the tree is a bit... It can be unreliable, but it really depends on your luck.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    ok, thx for the info guys! i'll try getting the SD sets first to power up my DiE.