Ruben Villager
    Dec 2011

Question Lord Knight Questions

I have +9 Dragonic fear and the full set. I don't know if these stats are PVE worthy and what skills should i bring to PVE?

Ruben Villager
    May 2015
    Hidden Village
    Your equipment looks good, however I would go for more critical rather than add damage for PVE (around 50% critique would suffice).

Skills for pve depends on the player as well as the environment itself. I would suggest Windmill (with the absorbing trait) so you can gather up mobs, Armageddon blade, Armor Break, Iron Body (with the Killing Blow(1) trait), Imperial Crusher, Sandstorm, Flaming Geyser and the last 3 skills can be of your choice.

I would also suggest trying to experiment with different skills if you want to have a more fluid playstyle. Other than that I'm no pve or a Lord Knight expert I hope these suggestions are helpful.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    Philippines
    I personally use this Skill BuildLord Knight Skills.jpg,
    People most of the time also primarily
    1)Maximize
    2)Crit

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    Atlantis
    Main job of LK is to group the Mobs with Windmill.

The Skillset Ussurix is using is what I use minus Mortal Blow sometimes. I either using Hyper or Marriage Skill. But thats mostly either for Heroics or Henir. But with Hyper slot coming eventually, no need to worry about that.

I do question as to why you are using the Dragonic Set as most of the time, you will be in 3 bead awakening so you can't cannot use Dragonic to its full potential compared to RF or Ain.

You should also get magic necklace.
    The market with them down for a bit before to as low as 30-40M. But I haven't checked since, so idk if they went back up.

Ruben Villager
    May 2015
    Hidden Village
    I do question as to why you are using the Dragonic Set as most of the time, you will be in 3 bead awakening so you can't cannot use Dragonic to its full potential compared to RF or Ain.
    I think he is using it to get free crit from the set. 2/5 Dragonic pieces gives you around an additional 6% in the critical stat without socketing.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    Philippines
    I think he is using it to get free crit from the set. 2/5 Dragonic pieces gives you around an additional 6% in the critical stat without socketing.
    Yeah, but I think what he meant was why he was using full set if Enhanced 6/6, since LK's can't always awaken, Unlike Add, RF, Ain

•