Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017

What do you think about MM right now?

I just comeback to play Elsword.
    And, yeah, i cant turn away from MM XD. I love him. He is so damn beautifull XD.

After playing for a while, i feel like, "where are the MM user?". My friends told me that MM got nerf, so many of them retired.
    i dont believe it. Yah i also expreinced when MM got nerf 2 years ago. But, MM still good at PVE (at that time). But, why many MM-user retired and said that MM doesnt have good dmg @@?

So i check again all skills at training. And. whut @@ whats wrong with the skills. lol.

the core dmg is activator + starfall (one point target)
    but, why the other skills so weak @@

i check one by one.
    ultimate fury (200 mp) > extreme chaser (300 mp) > particle accel (210 mp)

ALL skill with activator
    starfall is 3x more powerfull than fury.
    starfall > fury > extreme chaser > particle accel

what the LOL.
    i check again the skill description. Starfall and particle accel are magical dmg. And others are physical dmg.
    but. the percentage dmg for physical dmg is too low @@
    OMG XD even though MM has greater magic atk then physic atk XD

So, please tell me how to play MM nowdays.
    i dont know that much about new status too. About maximize, specialization A, B.
    I just know that MM need high DP gain and high - DP consumption so he can still be in a state of awakening (DCM) and spam his beautifull skill. spam seeker for gain MP, spam activator + Starfall for bossing.

Need to know about status, traits, and combo skill for bossing and ereda.

i know there is no much different how to use MM. But, i feel like, what @@ my dmg is too low
    but i still love him. XD

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    because LP's bravery > all of MM's skill combined because of 100% ignored trait, that's why people bandwagon to LP

you just pray that you do enough damage to kill things. otherwise, just do what you usually do

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    His starfall got recently nerfed which is why you feel like some of your damage is low? Other skills of his got buffed though so i don't see why you feel your damage is too low. It's probably in your gear and stats.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    Atlantis
    Mastermind is still pretty gud in PvE. But ya his damage was nerfed. Besides from individual stats. They nerfed has Transform Offensive Mode passive.
    Max level only gives 8% power to Installs now. It used to give 20%.

Now MM is a chore to play since the damage is not as great as what it used to be. The DP changes effect MM greatly since you can't casually change installs now.
    Doesn't feel rewarding with all the micromanagement and outputting eh damage.

Still good in PvE, just not as great as before.

Take Heavy Starfall, put that in Trans Slot.
    Critical Panzer
    Psionic is prefernce but I take Heavy.
    Heavy Phantom Seeker
    Empowered Flick Disk
    Empowered Shooting Chaser
    Ultimate Fury I took Empowered but Crit isn't bad eitrher.
    Drone Activator is prefernce.

At least Apocalypse finally got buffed. It can't die in PvE anymore but we didn't get the change yet. Probably in 1 or 2 weeks.

I put Fury and Starfall in my Trans slot.

your go to combo is ^z and zzxx.

Ereda MM is a bit of a pain cause ERP isn't in effect and alot of skills are high costing.
    But same gameplan. Use the same combos and Starfall and Fury things.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    His starfall got recently nerfed which is why you feel like some of your damage is low? Other skills of his got buffed though so i don't see why you feel your damage is too low. It's probably in your gear and stats.
    i think so XD. Yah my gear is no good (for now). But, little by little i'll make it better ofc. Just confuse why the different dmg between starfall and fury is too big. XD. For my gear, starfall can reach around 7m dmg. But fury just 3m dmg. Does traits fury (ignore def) have a bug in training [email protected]@ ? XD yeah but in case on PVE, MM is still da best @@ Ah, next patch, fury's dmg increase btw XD.

- - - Updated - - -

Mastermind is still pretty gud in PvE. But ya his damage was nerfed. Besides from individual stats. They nerfed has Transform Offensive Mode passive.

Now MM is a chore to play since the damage is not as great as what it used to be. The DP changes effect MM greatly since you can't casually change installs now.
    Doesn't feel rewarding with all the micromanagement and outputting eh damage.

Still good in PvE, just not as great as before.

Take Heavy Starfall, put that in Trans Slot.
    Critical Panzer
    Psionic is prefernce but I take Heavy.
    Heavy Phantom Seeker
    Empowered Flick Disk
    Empowered Shooting Chaser
    Ultimate Fury I took Empowered but Crit isn't bad eitrher.
    Drone Activator is prefernce.

At least Apocalypse finally got buffed. It can't die in PvE anymore but we didn't get the change yet. Probably in 1 or 2 weeks.

I put Fury and Starfall in my Trans slot.

your go to combo is ^z and zzxx.

Ereda MM is a bit of a pain cause ERP isn't in effect and alot of skills are high costing.
    But same gameplan. Use the same combos and Starfall and Fury things.
    yes. finally i know how to use MM nowdays XD
    on past, my core dmg is Particle Accel + starfall. But now, i think starfall alone better than particle accel because the dmg of particle accel decreased. And fury too. And yes, the combo zzxx is gud XD. its better than z z < > z z (loop) XD. thanks for your advice XD

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2015
    Depok
    No wonder i feel lost a lot of damage '-'

Still waiting till his 3rd job hit, if its suck well maybe it turned out a trully goodbye. (R.I.P my time for farming perkisas scale lol)

Altera Savior
    Mar 2011
    Kanavan
    And, yeah, i cant turn away from MM XD. I love him. He is so damn beautifull XD.

My Dear Sir, you are one the mines!! ;D

But yeah, MM has suffer severals nerfs, even with some of the latest "buffs", is not as he was severals unbalances before.

....The DP changes effect MM greatly since you can't casually change installs now.
    Don't make me remember, THAT'S ine of the things that hurt greatly my messy play style with MM ...

I'm waiting for that undying Apocalypsis to come here ...

•