thread: Class change xD

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Booooo! Behind you.

Class change xD

Hii guys
    Elsword give to us new tickets
    So wonder am Asura
    Do u guys recomand me change my Asura to Sakra?
    Or not worth?
    My Asura use Add wep tho so?

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    If you want to be more efficient, then no. SD is not better than AS in most PVE situations but SD is nowhere weak.

If you want to try it out, make a new Ara alt if you have a room.

You would only want to JC into SD if you feel bored of AS or you want to have some fun playing another class~

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    If you want to be more efficient, then no. SD is not better than AS in most PVE situations but SD is nowhere weak.

You would only want to JC into SD if you feel bored of AS or you want to have some fun playing another class~
    ^ Free job changes don't come often at all. Considering B slots are now free, it might be worth spending time in an alt to try SD out.

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    i duno I play YR nowadays just cuz of the portrait...

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Booooo! Behind you.

True but really SD skill the kitty xD so nice so i though it be much better than AS?
    But about all that all i hear is AD is best so i will keep my AS then thanks so much!

- - - Updated - - -

i duno I play YR nowadays just cuz of the portrait...
    Ummm YR @[email protected] well i do play her too but not that much tbh but thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

^ Free job changes don't come often at all. Considering B slots are now free, it might be worth spending time in an alt to try SD out.

True that a chance xD

•