Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.

T-slot advice for PVE VC

Hi~ Since I'm at Lv 90 trans, I'm thinking of switching tslot around for my strength skill build VC~

Right now, my tslot is: IC - I and Heavy Harpoon Spear

I'm thinking of having:

- IC - N in for the Tran passive? It looks too gimmicky so I doubt it will e good lol
    - Bursting Blade, this skill feels nice, is it worth to put it on there?

Welcoming opinions~thanks~

Altera Savior
    Feb 2013
    Keep Harpoon Spear. Put Revolver Cannon in the other Trans slot.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Keep Harpoon Spear. Put Revolver Cannon in the other Trans slot.
    So neither ICs nor Bursting Blade are OP enough?

I kind-of avoided Revolver in t-slot due to its lower CD

Wow I'll try that then~ thanks~if so, which trait for Revolver would be better? I have Crtical right now.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    I personally went with the non flame leaving IC for the top T-Slot and the bottom one went to the level 95 Trans skill, does a lot for my dmg dealing~

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    I personally went with the non flame leaving IC for the top T-Slot and the bottom one went to the level 95 Trans skill, does a lot for my dmg dealing~
    That skill sounds cool though I'm a Strength user...Will be replacing Giga Prominence for this though~

Altera Savior
    Feb 2013
    So neither ICs nor Bursting Blade are OP enough?

I kind-of avoided Revolver in t-slot due to its lower CD

Wow I'll try that then~ thanks~if so, which trait for Revolver would be better? I have Crtical right now.
    Both ICs and Bursting Blade have their own uses, but if you want to focus on damage, then I feel that RC deserves the Trans slot.

I use Heavy for RC, but I'm pretty sure that Critical is better for regular dungeons and SDs. (Even with Heavy, its CD is still short enough; Flames of Victory will bump it down almost to its original.)

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I use Heavy for RC, but I'm pretty sure that Critical is better for regular dungeons and SDs. (Even with Heavy, its CD is still short enough; Flames of Victory will bump it down almost to its original.)
    "Critical will out-damage Heavy only if the enemy has more than 45% defense. As far as I know, only bosses can have that much...
    At the very least, Critical can ignore (half of) KD status.
    Quick testing shows that normal SD mobs have about 40% defense. Elite mobs have 45% defense. Will probably check boss later, but... Yeah, seems that Critical's only good against non-Heroic bosses..."

(This is actually what you've told me a while ago, dated 22/3/17)

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    I see....thanks for the exp~

•