thread: Pvp no damage

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013

Pvp no damage

OK, so I'm a wind sneaker level 94 and whenever I face player like 20 levels below me, they still seem to do more damage than even though I catch more often and have longer combos. I am currently using an alterasia SD set +6. Is their something wrong with why I am not doing any damage?

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Moved thread to PVP discussion.

What's your stats

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2015
    Atlantis
    Its probably this

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Up in the North
    I wonder where that idea came from. Seems like its purpose is preventing demotions.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    I am currently using an alterasia SD set +6.
    Is the set grenadized? +6 is really really weak and you should atleast try to get it to +7 with an amulet which should be around 15-20m right now. Sockets also play a big role and if you didn't pay attention to that it is well possible that you don't do much more dmg than someone 20 levels below you.

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    Its probably this (the PvP stat control)
    Based on some testing I've done in the past with a guildmate, I have some serious doubts that that's the issue here.

Near the end of the first segment of season 5 PvP, we took a look at how rank affected attack power and health modifiers. And simply put: at the time, the modifiers for A rank, S rank, and SS rank were all exactly the same. We only ever saw a difference when we tested SSS... and the difference was minor. It's very possible that this remains the case in the current segment as well - I don't think rank modifiers are giving RWind's opponents an attack power advantage.

As to the more likely issue at hand, Grauen did hit the mark, with gear. +7 is usually the minimum enhancement level you want to have on equipment if you're aiming to go into serious PvP or endgame dungeons - sockets provide a major portion of this as well.

If you already haven't taken advantage of it, the ongoing Bingo event will give you a free +8 amulet if you enhance some item to +7. (You can just do this on a random piece of equipment you pick up from a dungeon.) This would easily let you get whatever weapon you wish to a combat-ready level.

•