Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011
    Altera Village Ch.12

What elsword character roster trully needs...

Not another gunner...[rose]
    Not a fake sword...[Ains pendelum]
    Not a dual character with two weapons everyones wanted but they had to go and ruin it with duo system...[Lu/Ciel' Dual daggers/gunblade + fist/claw]

What we need is a Axe user or a hammer user right now because it'll be new,fresh and different.
    And not one of those pewpy short axes im talking about a pole-arm with reach and weight. [you can argue that Ara would be that char but the fighting style of ara's is more suited as bo-staff/spear and is clearly more martial artsy]

We need someone who is merciless has gone through raven's edgy background story [yes not add cuz he's over the edge] He's damaged he's tired and the el gang will re-invigorate him into wanting to help people again.

He should be a knight, with a long big axe/polearm.
    Someone who literally screams manliness and doesn't rely on fancy skill but more on brutal strength to over power his enemies.
    Make his base class and give him an actual beard and long hair, each class change his hair/beard either looks more trimmed and presentable or in the dark alignment route he looks more wild.

But that's just my suggestion~ this is for fun's and giggles discussion~ and i could go in more details about how this character would work~ and how he can be integrated in the story but for now~ lemme hear what you all think should be in the character roster.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Elsword's character roster needs no more characters.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011
    Altera Village Ch.12
    Elsword's character roster needs no more characters.
    Oh dun be like that Pepperoni-chan~ there is always room for new characters~ tis what gives people new experiences~

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Oh dun be like that Pepperoni-chan~ there is always room for new characters~ tis what gives people new experiences~
    I am suer everyone loves balancing issues too

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    I just want a guy who actually punches people with his own two hands.

And grabbing/hit confirmation combos, like BM's Wolf Fang and stuff.....they have rarely expanded on this mechanic.

LP is seemingly punching with his nasod armor, that doesn't count.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011
    Altera Village Ch.12
    I am suer everyone loves balancing issues too
    The whole balancing issue is basicly kogs own doing for adding too many modifiers and now having to do rocket-science math to fix everything, that's the whole reason they can't balance the game out.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want a guy who actually punch people with his own two hands.

And grabbing/hit confirmation combos, like BM's Wolf Fang and stuff.....they have rarely expanded on this mechanic.

LP is seemingly punching with his nasod armor, that doesn't count.
    Yeah when i first saw lp is was like this is it! then he was lame, then when i saw Lu i was like oh yes this is it!! then they had to have stupid dual system.
    Honestly the day we actually get a true fist-oriented class the game will probably be dead, As for the wolf-fang mechanic i dig it they just need to not let it have freeze frame otherwise he'll have easy catches for days.

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    I'd like someone fighting like Lu Bu in it for sure.
    and a really brawler

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011
    Altera Village Ch.12
    Could happen, i mean ain was the last character added which means next character will be female [if kog still goes with the whole female>male>female order of character additions.]

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011
    Altera Village Ch.12
    I'd like someone fighting like Lu Bu in it for sure.
    and a really brawler
    Doesn't Lu bu use a spear though? kinda like Sakra devanam?